Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Newbie here help wanted
Hey guys, if you have any extra, unwanted dragons you can give it to me here! I don't care what breed, shape, size, wether its male or female, you guys can deliver the special dragon to me here buy giving it to me on crossroads. no need to ask if I want it or not, directly send it to me, I want every dragon to have its own home!
Hey guys, if you have any extra, unwanted dragons you can give it to me here! I don't care what breed, shape, size, wether its male or female, you guys can deliver the special dragon to me here buy giving it to me on crossroads. no need to ask if I want it or not, directly send it to me, I want every dragon to have its own home!
@mythos13

I suggest checking your flight's sales forum. They often do loads of newbie giveaways during reg windows.

Otherwise, check the general sales forum for the same.

Futhermore, dragons are being sold for as little as 5 gems or a tiny 3500 treasure on the auction house.

Nobody likes a begging post, especially when there are loads of venues where you can snag yourself free or cheap dragons already. The Help Forum is for help with problems, not somewhere you go to get yourself free items or dragons.
@mythos13

I suggest checking your flight's sales forum. They often do loads of newbie giveaways during reg windows.

Otherwise, check the general sales forum for the same.

Futhermore, dragons are being sold for as little as 5 gems or a tiny 3500 treasure on the auction house.

Nobody likes a begging post, especially when there are loads of venues where you can snag yourself free or cheap dragons already. The Help Forum is for help with problems, not somewhere you go to get yourself free items or dragons.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
@mythos13

The raffles have a lot of free newbie giveaways as well -- this, in a way, sounds like begging for dragons, although I don't think you mean to -- but you can get many free dragons from giveaways :>
@mythos13

The raffles have a lot of free newbie giveaways as well -- this, in a way, sounds like begging for dragons, although I don't think you mean to -- but you can get many free dragons from giveaways :>
1313.png39dkph.gif
Missing Familiars..........Raffle!..........
@Mythos13
Hey, i am a newbie too, how i got most of my dragons is go on the auction shop (under shop). just write your budget there and choose a dragon. they arent usually very expensive. if u dont have much money you can go on fairgrounds(under play) and you will earn by the hundreds and thousands for playing mini games. I would send you a dragon if i knew how to :(. if u know how let me know :)
@Mythos13
Hey, i am a newbie too, how i got most of my dragons is go on the auction shop (under shop). just write your budget there and choose a dragon. they arent usually very expensive. if u dont have much money you can go on fairgrounds(under play) and you will earn by the hundreds and thousands for playing mini games. I would send you a dragon if i knew how to :(. if u know how let me know :)
You think your sport is hard? THINK AGAIN. Swimmers do more kicks than a soccerplayer, More flips than a gymnast, more sets than a volleyball player, more yards than a football player. But, there is one thing swimmers do less. BREATH!!. still think your sport is hard?.

Only swimmers would get this but:
I SWIM THEREFORE IM.:D
@Watermasters101

To trade or send a dragon direct to someone, use the Crossroads! One-way trade means you gift the item without expecting anything in return. The two-way trade means both players must contribute something in trade. Just enter the username of the person you want to trade, and follow the instructions from there!
@Watermasters101

To trade or send a dragon direct to someone, use the Crossroads! One-way trade means you gift the item without expecting anything in return. The two-way trade means both players must contribute something in trade. Just enter the username of the person you want to trade, and follow the instructions from there!
jPVKqQU.pngAzELViA.pngDAD8oIi.png
@Mythos13
@Ethiera

Oh i learned how thx to Ethiera . check your alerts :).
Ethiera, can you tell me how you changed that background behind your profile picture?it is really cool!
@Mythos13
@Ethiera

Oh i learned how thx to Ethiera . check your alerts :).
Ethiera, can you tell me how you changed that background behind your profile picture?it is really cool!
You think your sport is hard? THINK AGAIN. Swimmers do more kicks than a soccerplayer, More flips than a gymnast, more sets than a volleyball player, more yards than a football player. But, there is one thing swimmers do less. BREATH!!. still think your sport is hard?.

Only swimmers would get this but:
I SWIM THEREFORE IM.:D
@Watermasters101 It's called a vista! They're pretty rare and a bit on the pricey side sometimes, but theree are a bunch with different themes and such. A Lightning-themed one will show up during Thundercrack Carnivale, which you'll be able to buy if you get yourself 50 Charged Sprockets. To apply the vista you find it in the Specialty tab in your Hoard, click on it, then go to your Account Settings and click on Forum Vista to change it.

Since you're in Water, you might like the Summer vista... Check your messages :)
@Watermasters101 It's called a vista! They're pretty rare and a bit on the pricey side sometimes, but theree are a bunch with different themes and such. A Lightning-themed one will show up during Thundercrack Carnivale, which you'll be able to buy if you get yourself 50 Charged Sprockets. To apply the vista you find it in the Specialty tab in your Hoard, click on it, then go to your Account Settings and click on Forum Vista to change it.

Since you're in Water, you might like the Summer vista... Check your messages :)
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@mythos13, it looks like you've been given some great advice on how to acquire more dragons! I've gone ahead and locked the thread as asking for dragons a bit offtopic for the Help Center. Thanks!
@mythos13, it looks like you've been given some great advice on how to acquire more dragons! I've gone ahead and locked the thread as asking for dragons a bit offtopic for the Help Center. Thanks!