Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't access dragons for sale
I can't see when my auction expires in my dragons. This has happened to me three times now and I'm really worried. What if I put the wrong dragon up or the wrong price and I can't cancel the sale I could loses a dragon I spent ages trying to get.
I can't see when my auction expires in my dragons. This has happened to me three times now and I'm really worried. What if I put the wrong dragon up or the wrong price and I can't cancel the sale I could loses a dragon I spent ages trying to get.
@WaterStar2

Dragons only disappear from the AH when they expire and transfer to "AH Limbo". This is an intended feature to reduce server strain. Dragons and items are held for up to two hours before returning to the owners.

If you wish to cancel before they expire, you can do so in your AH Activity tab.

If you go to cancel an auction before it expires and it isn't there, clear your browser's cache and cookies then try again.
@WaterStar2

Dragons only disappear from the AH when they expire and transfer to "AH Limbo". This is an intended feature to reduce server strain. Dragons and items are held for up to two hours before returning to the owners.

If you wish to cancel before they expire, you can do so in your AH Activity tab.

If you go to cancel an auction before it expires and it isn't there, clear your browser's cache and cookies then try again.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@WaterStar2

What exactly do you mean you can't access them? Do the buttons not work? Or are they just not listed when you look?

If its the first try to clear your cache that should help.

If its the latter your auctions are allready exipred and in the AH limbo on their way back to you - way too late to check for any missprice checking or checking for the right/wrong dragon as the auction had been running at least 24 hours.
@WaterStar2

What exactly do you mean you can't access them? Do the buttons not work? Or are they just not listed when you look?

If its the first try to clear your cache that should help.

If its the latter your auctions are allready exipred and in the AH limbo on their way back to you - way too late to check for any missprice checking or checking for the right/wrong dragon as the auction had been running at least 24 hours.
I've tried that and their still no apering
I've tried that and their still no apering
@WaterStar2

Checked your dragons. They are all expired and in the AH limbo. So not a bug but the usual business.
@WaterStar2

Checked your dragons. They are all expired and in the AH limbo. So not a bug but the usual business.
[quote name="ACWN" date=2016-04-22 12:46:12] @WaterStar2 Dragons only disappear from the AH when they expire and transfer to "AH Limbo". This is an intended feature to reduce server strain. Dragons and items are held for up to two hours before returning to the owners. If you wish to cancel before they expire, you can do so in your AH Activity tab. If you go to cancel an auction before it expires and it isn't there, clear your browser's cache and cookies then try again. [/quote] Clearing your cache and cookies should also fix any button related issues should you end up having one. Since this isn't a bug, I will be locking this thread.
ACWN wrote on 2016-04-22:
@WaterStar2

Clearing your cache and cookies should also fix any button related issues should you end up having one.

Since this isn't a bug, I will be locking this thread.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif