Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Rare food items??
I have a few rare food items (with the shiny multi-pointed star) but i don't know what they are for? what does a Charged Duneberry or a Highgrass Priest do?
I have a few rare food items (with the shiny multi-pointed star) but i don't know what they are for? what does a Charged Duneberry or a Highgrass Priest do?
@Hroovitnis

Nothing, it just means that they're worth more food points. Potentially, you could sell them for more on the AH if you have a large enough stack of them.
@Hroovitnis

Nothing, it just means that they're worth more food points. Potentially, you could sell them for more on the AH if you have a large enough stack of them.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@Hroovitnis
Also, sometimes you can sell them to food/item collectors. Since they're rare, they usually go for a higher price than normal food (check the AH for prices). I've bought shiny-star items for my food collection before; I'd offer to buy yours but I'm really trying to save right now. :'D However, you might find other collectors who are interested. Some people grunge try to get stacks of x99 for each type of food, so there's probably a market.

[edit] what the heck autocorrect
@Hroovitnis
Also, sometimes you can sell them to food/item collectors. Since they're rare, they usually go for a higher price than normal food (check the AH for prices). I've bought shiny-star items for my food collection before; I'd offer to buy yours but I'm really trying to save right now. :'D However, you might find other collectors who are interested. Some people grunge try to get stacks of x99 for each type of food, so there's probably a market.

[edit] what the heck autocorrect
Z1Mernw.png