Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dungeons and Dragons
Hello!

I was wondering if there is someone here who has played or is just generally experienced with the tabletop rpg Dungeons and Dragons. A couple of my friends and I are just new to the game and we're designing our first characters, but we have no one experienced around and no one to really be our dungeon master.
I'd love it if someone could just contact me by PM or just respond in this thread if you are interested in helping! We could use a hand in knowing the mechanics and asking questions.

Thank you!~
Hello!

I was wondering if there is someone here who has played or is just generally experienced with the tabletop rpg Dungeons and Dragons. A couple of my friends and I are just new to the game and we're designing our first characters, but we have no one experienced around and no one to really be our dungeon master.
I'd love it if someone could just contact me by PM or just respond in this thread if you are interested in helping! We could use a hand in knowing the mechanics and asking questions.

Thank you!~
Hi, I've played dungeons and dragons for maybe two years now and I'm kind of obsessed with it. I have no idea who you are (no offense) so obviously I can't be your dungeon master, but I've played lots before and have some experience. I have a seventh level elf wizard and a third level dragonborn druid. I play the fifth edition. I've done the Lost Mine of Phandelver and I'm trying to survive the Hoard of the Dragon Queen. If you need help there are like three good books published by the DnD company that help me a lot. Have fun!
Hi, I've played dungeons and dragons for maybe two years now and I'm kind of obsessed with it. I have no idea who you are (no offense) so obviously I can't be your dungeon master, but I've played lots before and have some experience. I have a seventh level elf wizard and a third level dragonborn druid. I play the fifth edition. I've done the Lost Mine of Phandelver and I'm trying to survive the Hoard of the Dragon Queen. If you need help there are like three good books published by the DnD company that help me a lot. Have fun!
Clan Lore