Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Interest Check: Skink Dragons
1 2
So I want to make sure I have some interest before gening these two (because it's going to be quite pricey, heh). So this is what they will look like, identical Steel/Obsidian/Obsidian and Poison/Basic/Glimmer. They're supposed to be inspired by Conjoined Skinks - not exactly the same I realize, but that's as close as I could get in color/appearance. Basic lore will be included. What do you all think? Want to be added to a pinglist if/when I breed them? [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=25&wing=10&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=11&secg=0&tert=10&elem=2&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=25&wing=10&style=12&gender=1&ages=1&prig=11&secg=0&tert=10&elem=2&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img] [img]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/1/1b/Conjoined_Skink.png[/img] @Renwick so I don't lose this.
So I want to make sure I have some interest before gening these two (because it's going to be quite pricey, heh).

So this is what they will look like, identical Steel/Obsidian/Obsidian and Poison/Basic/Glimmer. They're supposed to be inspired by Conjoined Skinks - not exactly the same I realize, but that's as close as I could get in color/appearance. Basic lore will be included.
What do you all think? Want to be added to a pinglist if/when I breed them?

dragonpic2.php?body=25&wing=10&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=11&secg=0&tert=10&elem=2&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png
dragonpic2.php?body=25&wing=10&style=12&gender=1&ages=1&prig=11&secg=0&tert=10&elem=2&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png
Conjoined_Skink.png
@Renwick so I don't lose this.
@Renwick
Oh my gosh they're adorable!! I'd be very interested in being pinged! c:
@Renwick
Oh my gosh they're adorable!! I'd be very interested in being pinged! c:
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Renwick
Wow, so cool! Ping me! Thanks!
@Renwick
Wow, so cool! Ping me! Thanks!
15gb95M.giftJC1guv.pngw0IsqjS.gif
@Renwick
I'd love a ping!
@Renwick
I'd love a ping!
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

I breed bulbasaurs in my hatchery
@Froze @WinterLeaf @Mozie
Awesome, glad you all like them! I'll be sure to ping you when hatchlings are available.
@Froze @WinterLeaf @Mozie
Awesome, glad you all like them! I'll be sure to ping you when hatchlings are available.
@Renwick
I'm super interested. ;ooooo
@Renwick
I'm super interested. ;ooooo
@renwick

They're beautiful! I wouldn't mind being on the pinglist.

I would suggest instead of ob glimmer, go for leaf or fire. ovo
@renwick

They're beautiful! I wouldn't mind being on the pinglist.

I would suggest instead of ob glimmer, go for leaf or fire. ovo
sig43_by_dingobreath-dc9xf8y.png
@Renwick

Please add me to the pinglist! They look amazing!
@Renwick

Please add me to the pinglist! They look amazing!
wqWglOV_zpsucwldrjc.gif
i'd love a ping!
i'd love a ping!
snow_scarf.gifdeepsea_sword.pngice_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw58p.gifdeepsea_scarf.pngnight_ribbon.png
@Renwick
What a beautiful pair! *o* I'd love to be pinged too!
@Renwick
What a beautiful pair! *o* I'd love to be pinged too!
1 2