Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Heyo!
Hello there!

My name is Mo. I am a proud Canadain.... And I just joined a couple of days ago and am just getting up the nerve to introduce myself on the forums! I am an awkward, insecure, Muzix Monzter but I wan't to be less awkward and insecure so I enjoy joining friendly communities online such as this one.

Umm... I really don't know what else to say here. I hope to meet some new friendses and so... hmu if you want?

Okay, I'm leaving now! Heheee!
Thanks for reading :*
-MO
Hello there!

My name is Mo. I am a proud Canadain.... And I just joined a couple of days ago and am just getting up the nerve to introduce myself on the forums! I am an awkward, insecure, Muzix Monzter but I wan't to be less awkward and insecure so I enjoy joining friendly communities online such as this one.

Umm... I really don't know what else to say here. I hope to meet some new friendses and so... hmu if you want?

Okay, I'm leaving now! Heheee!
Thanks for reading :*
-MO
Heyo here. Nice to meet you. This is a good place to deal with awkwardness problems (believe me)
Enjoy the game!
And also. People often give free dergs to new people, and sometimes free stuff. So I recommend to vizit Raffles.
Heyo here. Nice to meet you. This is a good place to deal with awkwardness problems (believe me)
Enjoy the game!
And also. People often give free dergs to new people, and sometimes free stuff. So I recommend to vizit Raffles.
68c52a0d90.gif
@muzixmonzter13

Hello and welcome to Flight Rising! I go by Space on here and talk a lot.

You might find it useful to stop by the FAQs and Answers thread here and check out the New Users' Guide here for more information.

Be sure to check out the Raffle section as well as your own Flight's raffles for newbie giveaways to help you get on your feet here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me and I'll be happy to help!

Hope you enjoy your stay here on Flight Rising!
@muzixmonzter13

Hello and welcome to Flight Rising! I go by Space on here and talk a lot.

You might find it useful to stop by the FAQs and Answers thread here and check out the New Users' Guide here for more information.

Be sure to check out the Raffle section as well as your own Flight's raffles for newbie giveaways to help you get on your feet here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me and I'll be happy to help!

Hope you enjoy your stay here on Flight Rising!
uCR5SCW.png
@muzixmonzter13

Hi! Welcome to FR :) as an awkward person myself, I'll tell you: you found a very kind and accepting community here, perfect for us!
I'm sure you'll get comfortable soon and I hope you'll enjoy yourself ^^ If you ever have a question or just want to talk, feel free to PM me, I'll be glad to help as best as I can :)
@muzixmonzter13

Hi! Welcome to FR :) as an awkward person myself, I'll tell you: you found a very kind and accepting community here, perfect for us!
I'm sure you'll get comfortable soon and I hope you'll enjoy yourself ^^ If you ever have a question or just want to talk, feel free to PM me, I'll be glad to help as best as I can :)
Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
Sonmi-451
@muzixmonzter13 Welcome to Flight Rising! (:
@muzixmonzter13 Welcome to Flight Rising! (:
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
@muzixmonzter13
Hi, Welcome to FR :D I hope you have a great time here.

Do you have a favourite dragon species yet? or a specific colour combo?

How are you settling in? There are so many parts of the site to experience!

Feel free to message me any time if you have questions or need some help. :)
@muzixmonzter13
Hi, Welcome to FR :D I hope you have a great time here.

Do you have a favourite dragon species yet? or a specific colour combo?

How are you settling in? There are so many parts of the site to experience!

Feel free to message me any time if you have questions or need some help. :)
DZdVxdH.gifjFIWnw0.gifNDWrSfS.gifV1KPc7X.gifDZdVxdH.gif