Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | I can't feed some of my dragons
I have a few dragons and my food stores are always increased because I gather and convert items everyday. However, 9 of my dragons refuse/don't eat each time. WHat's going on?
I have a few dragons and my food stores are always increased because I gather and convert items everyday. However, 9 of my dragons refuse/don't eat each time. WHat's going on?
@ScottyNess

Remember that not all dragons eat the same things. Faes NEED insect food. Tundras Plantfood and Skydancers either plants or insects.
They will not eat anything else.
@ScottyNess

Remember that not all dragons eat the same things. Faes NEED insect food. Tundras Plantfood and Skydancers either plants or insects.
They will not eat anything else.
Seems you have a shortage of insects.
Seems you have a shortage of insects.
Simmy27star_tiny1_zpsyjvxxiab.gifTAnznlj.pngcoatle_sleepy_adopt_simmy27star_by_vampireselene13-d9h0gf9.gif
@Simmy27star
@Ismaiel

If that was the case then both the faes would be starving. Same would go for all the Skydancers yet the hatchling is well feed. As is one fae over another, so I say glitch.
@Simmy27star
@Ismaiel

If that was the case then both the faes would be starving. Same would go for all the Skydancers yet the hatchling is well feed. As is one fae over another, so I say glitch.
@Tavrinth

If you run out of food mid-feed then one dragon could be fully fed and the other not at all. The fee button feeds by breed order and then by age within that breed; the older fae is fully fed but his sibling is not. As for the hatchlings, they are only 5 hours old. All hatchlings start out with full energy bars. Faes eat before Skydancers so by the time the Skydancers got fed there were no insects. The fed and partiallyl fed Skydancers ate up whatever converted plant points there were.

Guide to feed order:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1483717

Unless the OP still has converted Insect and Plant points this is not a bug.
@Tavrinth

If you run out of food mid-feed then one dragon could be fully fed and the other not at all. The fee button feeds by breed order and then by age within that breed; the older fae is fully fed but his sibling is not. As for the hatchlings, they are only 5 hours old. All hatchlings start out with full energy bars. Faes eat before Skydancers so by the time the Skydancers got fed there were no insects. The fed and partiallyl fed Skydancers ate up whatever converted plant points there were.

Guide to feed order:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1483717

Unless the OP still has converted Insect and Plant points this is not a bug.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwing

I talk to them off of FR and they said they have plainly of all food kinds. They collect each kind every day and still none of the ones get feed.
@Nightwing

I talk to them off of FR and they said they have plainly of all food kinds. They collect each kind every day and still none of the ones get feed.
@Tavrinth

I don't know who you pinged, but that account appears to be abandoned.

If they have converted insect and plant points and they did not attempt to feed during the feeding times (08:00 and 16:00) then they should clear their cache and attempt to feed again. If this does not clear up the problem then filling out a Contact Us form seems in order.

@ScottyNess

The Contact Us link is on the bottom of every FR page.
@Tavrinth

I don't know who you pinged, but that account appears to be abandoned.

If they have converted insect and plant points and they did not attempt to feed during the feeding times (08:00 and 16:00) then they should clear their cache and attempt to feed again. If this does not clear up the problem then filling out a Contact Us form seems in order.

@ScottyNess

The Contact Us link is on the bottom of every FR page.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I isn't abandoned. I just have no idea what t do, and like I said, half my dragons aren't eating. I make sure there's enough food, but still. It's went down to 7 now, but that still isn't good.
I isn't abandoned. I just have no idea what t do, and like I said, half my dragons aren't eating. I make sure there's enough food, but still. It's went down to 7 now, but that still isn't good.
@ScottyNess

Well as the others have said... When you have enough foodpoints and they still don't eat you will have to use the contact us form: http://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us

Only the admins can help you then.
@ScottyNess

Well as the others have said... When you have enough foodpoints and they still don't eat you will have to use the contact us form: http://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us

Only the admins can help you then.