Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Lair
It would be nice to be able to filter or temporarily sort the dragons in your lair by breed and/or sex similar to how the auction house works. For those with larger lairs it would be a useful way to easily find the dragon you're looking for.
It would be nice to be able to filter or temporarily sort the dragons in your lair by breed and/or sex similar to how the auction house works. For those with larger lairs it would be a useful way to easily find the dragon you're looking for.
I really do not need to sort my lair to find the dragon I am looking for. If accepting a crossroads does not mess up my organization I pretty much know where certain dragons in my lair are. Since I sort my lair generally by breeding pairs it is not that difficult for me to remember the page the pair is on. I have 12 pages in my lair and can pretty much go directly to the page of a specific dragon when I want to.

Not something I would need, so no support from me. Knowing where in your lair a dragon is should be a good indication of how well you know your lair.
I really do not need to sort my lair to find the dragon I am looking for. If accepting a crossroads does not mess up my organization I pretty much know where certain dragons in my lair are. Since I sort my lair generally by breeding pairs it is not that difficult for me to remember the page the pair is on. I have 12 pages in my lair and can pretty much go directly to the page of a specific dragon when I want to.

Not something I would need, so no support from me. Knowing where in your lair a dragon is should be a good indication of how well you know your lair.
I support dragon sorting/filter options, 100%. Maybe not everybody needs it, and good for the people who have their lair memorized, but I would personally use it. Sometimes I swear when I'm looking for a specific dragon, I go through the same pages five times before I finally notice where they are. And I don't think it would be tough to implement since it's a basic sort function.

I would add sort options for:

-Genes
-Colors

Because why not? Those functions already exist in the AH and Dragon search. I'd also love that sort of function for seeing if I have any dragons that qualify for the daily exalt bonuses.
I support dragon sorting/filter options, 100%. Maybe not everybody needs it, and good for the people who have their lair memorized, but I would personally use it. Sometimes I swear when I'm looking for a specific dragon, I go through the same pages five times before I finally notice where they are. And I don't think it would be tough to implement since it's a basic sort function.

-Genes
-Colors

Because why not? Those functions already exist in the AH and Dragon search. I'd also love that sort of function for seeing if I have any dragons that qualify for the daily exalt bonuses.
@Qnyxz but what about [I]other people[/I] who don't sort lairs in terms of breeding pairs? I like this since it's completely optional and for people who may desire this (though I do not). c: [quote name="Aelis" date=2016-01-07 11:03:58] I would add sort options for: -Gender -Breed -Genes -Colors [/quote] ^ also on the subject of this, @Aelis [s]I feel like genes and colours would be difficult since you have multiple genes and colours on your dragons. So I'm not sure how you'd plan on implementing it. :o[/s] never mind, totally clued in on me how that would go down. Don't mind my nonsense~
@Qnyxz but what about other people who don't sort lairs in terms of breeding pairs?

I like this since it's completely optional and for people who may desire this (though I do not). c:
Aelis wrote on 2016-01-07:

-Genes
-Colors

^ also on the subject of this, @Aelis I feel like genes and colours would be difficult since you have multiple genes and colours on your dragons. So I'm not sure how you'd plan on implementing it. :o never mind, totally clued in on me how that would go down. Don't mind my nonsense~
Signature-1-Avani-8069.png
Support.

Not everyone has a perfect memory, and it seems like a simple enough feature (not that I know anything about coding) that could make life a lot easier for those that need it. A quality of life adaption if you will.
Support.

Not everyone has a perfect memory, and it seems like a simple enough feature (not that I know anything about coding) that could make life a lot easier for those that need it. A quality of life adaption if you will.
tumblr_ntm7epgFYF1so3ak9o1_500.gif