Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Haaaa, My Intro
I've been on here for nearly two years and never poked around in the forums until now. Oops.
ANYWAY, you can call me Nessy/Teddy/Corgi. I'm a 21-year-old mom and "anthro enthusiast". I have a soft spot for goofy tundras and wildclaws. Lately I've been working on bio's for each dragon woo //sweats. I really enjoy drawing and have been considering doing commissions over here once I draw some of my own babies. owo

Oh yeah, I'm also a familiar hoarder. Feel free to add me and chat sometime! I'm on every day. :D
I've been on here for nearly two years and never poked around in the forums until now. Oops.
ANYWAY, you can call me Nessy/Teddy/Corgi. I'm a 21-year-old mom and "anthro enthusiast". I have a soft spot for goofy tundras and wildclaws. Lately I've been working on bio's for each dragon woo //sweats. I really enjoy drawing and have been considering doing commissions over here once I draw some of my own babies. owo

Oh yeah, I'm also a familiar hoarder. Feel free to add me and chat sometime! I'm on every day. :D
I Hoard Familiars!
Currently looking for: Thornthick Thief, Elemental Sprites
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
Hello there, it's a pleasure to meet you!
Hello there, it's a pleasure to meet you!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
@Lochness Heya! It's nice to meet you :)

I've only been here since June myself, so I'm relatively new compared to yourself. Tundra's are definitely a nice breed! Gotta love how fluffy they look, though I tend to lean towards pearlcatchers as my favourites. I wish I had the skill and patience to write BIOS for my dragons, but I'm not so much of a writer myself so I haven't gotten round to that yet. Yours are nice though! I like them :)

Chatting is always nice though. I'd be happy to keep in touch if you'd like to!
@Lochness Heya! It's nice to meet you :)

I've only been here since June myself, so I'm relatively new compared to yourself. Tundra's are definitely a nice breed! Gotta love how fluffy they look, though I tend to lean towards pearlcatchers as my favourites. I wish I had the skill and patience to write BIOS for my dragons, but I'm not so much of a writer myself so I haven't gotten round to that yet. Yours are nice though! I like them :)

Chatting is always nice though. I'd be happy to keep in touch if you'd like to!
@Nowai
It's a pleasure to meet you too!

@DarkBahamut
It's nice to meet you. :D I don't know what it is about the fluffy little things but I just want to hug them. xD Thank you! I'm glad you liked them. They're all a work in progress at the moment. Hopefully I'll have more time to really work through them.

Definitely! I'll add you!
@Nowai
It's a pleasure to meet you too!

@DarkBahamut
It's nice to meet you. :D I don't know what it is about the fluffy little things but I just want to hug them. xD Thank you! I'm glad you liked them. They're all a work in progress at the moment. Hopefully I'll have more time to really work through them.

Definitely! I'll add you!
I Hoard Familiars!
Currently looking for: Thornthick Thief, Elemental Sprites
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png