Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Really FR, REALLY???
Swipp Swap: You mean I only have to pay 1000 for a Broken Penny Jar that will give me 200? Only 1000!?! :p

I suggest you just make this a regular trade. Nonsense. :p
Swipp Swap: You mean I only have to pay 1000 for a Broken Penny Jar that will give me 200? Only 1000!?! :p

I suggest you just make this a regular trade. Nonsense. :p
Yeah I support removing this trade from Pipp and Tripp so you don't lose money in the process p: Have it be Swipp-only.
Yeah I support removing this trade from Pipp and Tripp so you don't lose money in the process p: Have it be Swipp-only.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Swipp, Pipp and Tripp all draw from the same database of trades - Pipp just asks for 1000 treasure on top, while Tripp wants 2000. Blame it on Swipp's daughters being greedy little monsters (I assume they're saving up for genes, the poor things).
Swipp, Pipp and Tripp all draw from the same database of trades - Pipp just asks for 1000 treasure on top, while Tripp wants 2000. Blame it on Swipp's daughters being greedy little monsters (I assume they're saving up for genes, the poor things).
tumblr_inline_nk71anzSWJ1qg2i5p.png
Personally, I think it's funny. I'd like it to stay as it is.
Personally, I think it's funny. I'd like it to stay as it is.
[quote name="DaBook" date=2016-01-04 06:13:41] Swipp, Pipp and Tripp all draw from the same database of trades - Pipp just asks for 1000 treasure on top, while Tripp wants 2000. Blame it on Swipp's daughters being greedy little monsters (I assume they're saving up for genes, the poor things). [/quote] This. They'd likely have to do a separate pool for the daughters which is a bit silly to avoid one trade
DaBook wrote on 2016-01-04:

This. They'd likely have to do a separate pool for the daughters which is a bit silly to avoid one trade
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
A lot of Swipp trades are actually not worth it, let alone when it's Pipp and Tripp.

We'd have to remove more than this one trade.
A lot of Swipp trades are actually not worth it, let alone when it's Pipp and Tripp.

We'd have to remove more than this one trade.
Nah, it's fine as is. It's funny, and helps players remember to pay attention when they do trades. It's totally fitting for the characters, and yes, while it's a ripoff, you're not down that much money.

Just like a lot of Crim trades are not worth it, some Swipp trades aren't worth it, but it's up to the player to decide what's what. Making a bad trade isn't game-breaking, after all.
Nah, it's fine as is. It's funny, and helps players remember to pay attention when they do trades. It's totally fitting for the characters, and yes, while it's a ripoff, you're not down that much money.

Just like a lot of Crim trades are not worth it, some Swipp trades aren't worth it, but it's up to the player to decide what's what. Making a bad trade isn't game-breaking, after all.
Locking this thread as it is a non-serious suggestion. Please leave the suggestions forum for serious suggestions only. Thank you!
Locking this thread as it is a non-serious suggestion. Please leave the suggestions forum for serious suggestions only. Thank you!