Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Ghost Auction
I have a coatl hatchling that I would like to sell. However, when I go to the page, it says the hatchling is already up for auction. So I go to my auction feed and it doesn't show up, so there is no way I can cancel the auction that it is currently in. I went to my history and it says the sale expired. I have put it up for auction before but it expired two days ago and it STILL doesn't show up in the place where I can cancel it.
I have a coatl hatchling that I would like to sell. However, when I go to the page, it says the hatchling is already up for auction. So I go to my auction feed and it doesn't show up, so there is no way I can cancel the auction that it is currently in. I went to my history and it says the sale expired. I have put it up for auction before but it expired two days ago and it STILL doesn't show up in the place where I can cancel it.
arcane1_zpsel0smlxg.png
@EmmaD333

This is an intended feature of the AH to reduce server strain. Expired dragons and items are held for an hour or two, then returned in batches. You should have the coatl back by now.
@EmmaD333

This is an intended feature of the AH to reduce server strain. Expired dragons and items are held for an hour or two, then returned in batches. You should have the coatl back by now.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif