Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Log in log out bug
Once I tried to log in to find I already was. But when I went to feed my dragons and bond my sky dancer with his familiar, I saw that I logged out again. I went to log in, the password wouldn't work, and I went to forgot password. Then I was logged back in!
Bump if you had the same problem it is very confusing
Once I tried to log in to find I already was. But when I went to feed my dragons and bond my sky dancer with his familiar, I saw that I logged out again. I went to log in, the password wouldn't work, and I went to forgot password. Then I was logged back in!
Bump if you had the same problem it is very confusing
@queenofflames

Bumping isnt allowed in Bug Reports as it messes with the developer's ability to track bugs. Adding to an existing thread with new information is encouraged though!

That aside, the problem you're having is due to the differences in the pages. Old pages are traditional www. while the new ones are www1. Pages like your lair, individual dragon's pages, trading post, etc are old. The home page, the forums, world map, etc are new pages.

New pages tend to keep you logged in while old ones do not.

You can clear your cache and cookies, it should resolve the issue. Make sure you log in from both pages.

I typically tend to access FR from my lair and log in there. The new pages keep me logged in, so when I log into my lair, I'm logged in across the whole site.
@queenofflames

Bumping isnt allowed in Bug Reports as it messes with the developer's ability to track bugs. Adding to an existing thread with new information is encouraged though!

That aside, the problem you're having is due to the differences in the pages. Old pages are traditional www. while the new ones are www1. Pages like your lair, individual dragon's pages, trading post, etc are old. The home page, the forums, world map, etc are new pages.

New pages tend to keep you logged in while old ones do not.

You can clear your cache and cookies, it should resolve the issue. Make sure you log in from both pages.

I typically tend to access FR from my lair and log in there. The new pages keep me logged in, so when I log into my lair, I'm logged in across the whole site.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
Thanks, idk of I used the old or new pages. This definitely is a new page because of the www1
Thanks, idk of I used the old or new pages. This definitely is a new page because of the www1