Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | vanishing gathering turns
My counter for remaining gathering turns went from 13 to 7 with one click, then from 6 to 2 shortly thereafter, and I only got about half the gathering turns I was supposed to have today. Not an emergency, but I've got a lot of dragon mouths to feed!
My counter for remaining gathering turns went from 13 to 7 with one click, then from 6 to 2 shortly thereafter, and I only got about half the gathering turns I was supposed to have today. Not an emergency, but I've got a lot of dragon mouths to feed!
@sharkqueen This sounds like it could be an internet or browser problem on your end. More than likely you did get all your gathering turns. Be sure to not click gather more times than you mean to.

When this has happened to me I can always account for the turns adding what they were supposed to even if it didn't show up on screen, so hopefully your things should show up in your hoard even if the amount of turns left did not show up correctly
@sharkqueen This sounds like it could be an internet or browser problem on your end. More than likely you did get all your gathering turns. Be sure to not click gather more times than you mean to.

When this has happened to me I can always account for the turns adding what they were supposed to even if it didn't show up on screen, so hopefully your things should show up in your hoard even if the amount of turns left did not show up correctly
@chespin oh cool, at least I'm not the only one who's ever had this happen. I'll take a look at my hoard; my home wifi has been kind of slow and wonky recently, so I wouldn't be surprised if that accounts for it. Thanks for the input!
@chespin oh cool, at least I'm not the only one who's ever had this happen. I'll take a look at my hoard; my home wifi has been kind of slow and wonky recently, so I wouldn't be surprised if that accounts for it. Thanks for the input!