Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragon's Age
My first dragons are 6 days old, but their age still says 3 days old. My new dragons have been 1 and 3 days old for two days. Is this on purpose?
My first dragons are 6 days old, but their age still says 3 days old. My new dragons have been 1 and 3 days old for two days. Is this on purpose?
@coolcat3445 they can't be 6 days old, your account is only four days old.

Your hatchlings' ages are correct as well.
@coolcat3445 they can't be 6 days old, your account is only four days old.

Your hatchlings' ages are correct as well.
I've been on this website for at least five days. My dragons should be five days old. Also, I've had my hatchlings for two days, and they've been the same age for two days. It's not correct.
I've been on this website for at least five days. My dragons should be five days old. Also, I've had my hatchlings for two days, and they've been the same age for two days. It's not correct.
@coolcat3445

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you're outside the US? If so, its still the 18th in the US and according to your join date (the 14th), you've been here 4 days.

Your Guard hatchling was born on the 16th, that would make it 2 days old and your Snap baby 4 days since it was born on the same day you joined.
@coolcat3445

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you're outside the US? If so, its still the 18th in the US and according to your join date (the 14th), you've been here 4 days.

Your Guard hatchling was born on the 16th, that would make it 2 days old and your Snap baby 4 days since it was born on the same day you joined.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
[quote name="ACWN" date=2015-12-18 16:30:48] @coolcat3445 I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you're outside the US? If so, its still the 18th in the US and according to your join date (the 14th), you've been here 4 days. Your Guard hatchling was born on the 16th, that would make it 2 days old and your Snap baby 4 days since it was born on the same day you joined. [/quote] If my account was only four days old, why are my eggs going to hatch tomorrow? I did all five incubations for them already. Also, I was born and raised in the US, so your guess is wrong. Also, the hatchlings should probably be that old, but they're not.
ACWN wrote on 2015-12-18:
@coolcat3445

If my account was only four days old, why are my eggs going to hatch tomorrow? I did all five incubations for them already. Also, I was born and raised in the US, so your guess is wrong. Also, the hatchlings should probably be that old, but they're not.
[quote name="@coolcat3445" date=2015-12-18 14:56:18] I've been on this website for at least five days. My dragons should be five days old. Also, I've had my hatchlings for two days, and they've been the same age for two days. It's not correct. [/quote] [color=#585c4f]Your hatchling's ages are 2 and 4 days. Looking at the other dragons in the nests of these the ages are correct. If it's displaying differently for you it's a cache error on your end and you should clear your browser's cache. Eggs take 6 days to incubate, your nest will not hatch tomorrow. [img]http://i.imgur.com/Wqj9cvE.png[/img] Your account is four days old and your dragons are as well. Registration wasn't open 6 days ago. Everything looks to be in order, your dragons should age up one day (so your progens will be 5 days old, hatchlings will be 3 and 5) after rollover. If they don't then you may have a problem.
@coolcat3445 wrote on 2015-12-18:

Your hatchling's ages are 2 and 4 days. Looking at the other dragons in the nests of these the ages are correct. If it's displaying differently for you it's a cache error on your end and you should clear your browser's cache.

Eggs take 6 days to incubate, your nest will not hatch tomorrow.

Wqj9cvE.png
Your account is four days old and your dragons are as well. Registration wasn't open 6 days ago.

Everything looks to be in order, your dragons should age up one day (so your progens will be 5 days old, hatchlings will be 3 and 5) after rollover. If they don't then you may have a problem.
[quote name="chespin" date=2015-12-18 17:40:28] [quote name="@coolcat3445" date=2015-12-18 14:56:18] I've been on this website for at least five days. My dragons should be five days old. Also, I've had my hatchlings for two days, and they've been the same age for two days. It's not correct. [/quote] [color=#585c4f]Your hatchling's ages are 2 and 4 days. Looking at the other dragons in the nests of these the ages are correct. If it's displaying differently for you it's a cache error on your end and you should clear your browser's cache. Eggs take 6 days to incubate, your nest will not hatch tomorrow. [img]http://i.imgur.com/Wqj9cvE.png[/img] Your account is four days old and your dragons are as well. Registration wasn't open 6 days ago. Everything looks to be in order, your dragons should age up one day (so your progens will be 5 days old, hatchlings will be 3 and 5) after rollover. If they don't then you may have a problem. [/quote] Okay, but I incubated them for five days, and it says they will hatch tomorrow. Also, If I've only been on four days, and bred my first dragons on my first day, how have the eggs been incubated for five days?? You're not making any sense to me.
chespin wrote on 2015-12-18:
@coolcat3445 wrote on 2015-12-18:

Your hatchling's ages are 2 and 4 days. Looking at the other dragons in the nests of these the ages are correct. If it's displaying differently for you it's a cache error on your end and you should clear your browser's cache.

Eggs take 6 days to incubate, your nest will not hatch tomorrow.

Wqj9cvE.png
Your account is four days old and your dragons are as well. Registration wasn't open 6 days ago.

Everything looks to be in order, your dragons should age up one day (so your progens will be 5 days old, hatchlings will be 3 and 5) after rollover. If they don't then you may have a problem.

Okay, but I incubated them for five days, and it says they will hatch tomorrow. Also, If I've only been on four days, and bred my first dragons on my first day, how have the eggs been incubated for five days?? You're not making any sense to me.
@coolcat3445

screen shot your nest and we can figure it out? also screen shot other things too that may help us.
@coolcat3445

screen shot your nest and we can figure it out? also screen shot other things too that may help us.
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
@coolcat3445

Well that's not hard to figure out:
14th: Set your nest + first incubation
15th: Second incubation
16th: Third incubation
17th: Fourth incubation
18th: Fifth incubation

Once it hits rollover, you can incubate again and dragons age one day. On the 14th, when you joined, you incubated once. Once rollover (midnight FR time) hit, you were able to incubate again. Rollover has happened four times since you joined. That plus the first incubation means you incubated a total of five times.

When your progens were created, they displayed as 0 days old. 24 hours after your dragon's birth (or creation, in terms of progens), they showed as 1 day old. Each 24 hours, they aged one day, for a total of four days, since only four 24 hour periods have passed since you joined. Dragons do not age at rollover, they will only age one day once a 24-hour period passes. After five 24-hour periods pass and rollover hits, they will grow from hatchling to adult.
@coolcat3445

Well that's not hard to figure out:
14th: Set your nest + first incubation
15th: Second incubation
16th: Third incubation
17th: Fourth incubation
18th: Fifth incubation

Once it hits rollover, you can incubate again and dragons age one day. On the 14th, when you joined, you incubated once. Once rollover (midnight FR time) hit, you were able to incubate again. Rollover has happened four times since you joined. That plus the first incubation means you incubated a total of five times.

When your progens were created, they displayed as 0 days old. 24 hours after your dragon's birth (or creation, in terms of progens), they showed as 1 day old. Each 24 hours, they aged one day, for a total of four days, since only four 24 hour periods have passed since you joined. Dragons do not age at rollover, they will only age one day once a 24-hour period passes. After five 24-hour periods pass and rollover hits, they will grow from hatchling to adult.