Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum not awarding experience
I've tried in two different browsers, and the coliseum isn't awarding any experience to my dragons after a battle. I am still getting item drops, however.
I've tried in two different browsers, and the coliseum isn't awarding any experience to my dragons after a battle. I am still getting item drops, however.
0Zb3JMy.png
@Omskivar
what level are your dragons and what zone are you leveling in?
@Omskivar
what level are your dragons and what zone are you leveling in?
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
@Omskivar If you aren't in the appropriate level range for your dragons, you won't get any experience after you level up too much. Check the level range of your dragons and the area of the coliseum you're in!
@Omskivar If you aren't in the appropriate level range for your dragons, you won't get any experience after you level up too much. Check the level range of your dragons and the area of the coliseum you're in!
@AzBat, @ Augury

My dragons are levels 7, 4, and 1, and I've been trying to level on the Woodland Path.
@AzBat, @ Augury

My dragons are levels 7, 4, and 1, and I've been trying to level on the Woodland Path.
0Zb3JMy.png
@Omskivar
Your level 7 dragon is too powerful for the Woodland Path, so no dragon in your team can receive experience. You can get experience from the Woodland Path until level 6.

Edit: actually, some monsters (Leafy Moth, Crimson Emperor, Emerald Webwing, Luna Mith) can still give you experience when you have a level 7, but very little.
@Omskivar
Your level 7 dragon is too powerful for the Woodland Path, so no dragon in your team can receive experience. You can get experience from the Woodland Path until level 6.

Edit: actually, some monsters (Leafy Moth, Crimson Emperor, Emerald Webwing, Luna Mith) can still give you experience when you have a level 7, but very little.
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@GodricNorthman

I just fought a couple battles in the Scorched Forest and I'm still not getting any experience.
@GodricNorthman

I just fought a couple battles in the Scorched Forest and I'm still not getting any experience.
0Zb3JMy.png
@Omskivar

I'm guessing that one of the dragons in your party is now Vivian? She's L14 so you will need to fight in a venue appropriate for HER level. Generally, you can get experience in venues 2-3 lower than that highest level of the most trained dragon in your party.

When you Select a Stage you'll see what level is appropriate:

Training Fields Lvl 1-3
Woodland Path Lvl 4-6
Scorched Forest Lvl 7-8

Vivian is L14 so she should be getting experience in Bamboo Falls. The problem is that her teammates are not well statted and not a high enough level to pull their own weight. Generally, you can fight in the appropriate venue for experience with 2 dragons of that level and one with fewer levels or go down 1 level (Forgotten Caves for you) with two well-statted and stoned dragons no less than L9.
@Omskivar

I'm guessing that one of the dragons in your party is now Vivian? She's L14 so you will need to fight in a venue appropriate for HER level. Generally, you can get experience in venues 2-3 lower than that highest level of the most trained dragon in your party.

When you Select a Stage you'll see what level is appropriate:

Training Fields Lvl 1-3
Woodland Path Lvl 4-6
Scorched Forest Lvl 7-8

Vivian is L14 so she should be getting experience in Bamboo Falls. The problem is that her teammates are not well statted and not a high enough level to pull their own weight. Generally, you can fight in the appropriate venue for experience with 2 dragons of that level and one with fewer levels or go down 1 level (Forgotten Caves for you) with two well-statted and stoned dragons no less than L9.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Apparently I can't read. I have NO idea how I thought level 14 was level 7. Thank you for your help. I'm going to go feel silly now.
@Nightwind

Apparently I can't read. I have NO idea how I thought level 14 was level 7. Thank you for your help. I'm going to go feel silly now.
0Zb3JMy.png
@Omskivar

Don't worry; after staring at the coli for hours on end everything starts looking strange. :)

You might check Nature's forums to see if anyone is offering training assistance. Just getting your two up to L10 (tincture/stoning) will help a lot with fighting. Or you could start over with new dragons until you get to L12 and then fight with your girl.

Plan: start with 3 new dragons until you get to L7. Swap in one of your current L7s and continue on to L12 but only stone the two with less scattered stats. Once you get to L12 carry on with the two new and Vivian.

Culex: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=1040710&p=mb
Kiena: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=937136&p=mb
@Omskivar

Don't worry; after staring at the coli for hours on end everything starts looking strange. :)

You might check Nature's forums to see if anyone is offering training assistance. Just getting your two up to L10 (tincture/stoning) will help a lot with fighting. Or you could start over with new dragons until you get to L12 and then fight with your girl.

Plan: start with 3 new dragons until you get to L7. Swap in one of your current L7s and continue on to L12 but only stone the two with less scattered stats. Once you get to L12 carry on with the two new and Vivian.

Culex: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=1040710&p=mb
Kiena: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=937136&p=mb
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?