Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | |o w o *)/
Hello! I'm the self-proclaimed princess who wore a crown of flowers (heehee jk)
I don't really know what to say aaaa ;u; I'm pretty new here; I heard about this site in another forum and I'm glad I caught up with the new registration!!

Um, what else should I say? o: I'm a Biology major, all sites that let you take care of a pet are awesome, I hope I meet new friends (I'm a bit socially awkward so bear with me ///) and I like drawing! (But I'm not so good with dragons so idk if I could open a shop up here...)

Anyway, that's it for now! Dragons are really cool btw. *u*
Hello! I'm the self-proclaimed princess who wore a crown of flowers (heehee jk)
I don't really know what to say aaaa ;u; I'm pretty new here; I heard about this site in another forum and I'm glad I caught up with the new registration!!

Um, what else should I say? o: I'm a Biology major, all sites that let you take care of a pet are awesome, I hope I meet new friends (I'm a bit socially awkward so bear with me ///) and I like drawing! (But I'm not so good with dragons so idk if I could open a shop up here...)

Anyway, that's it for now! Dragons are really cool btw. *u*
tumblr_inline_mp4idfivdd1qz4rgp.gif
This flower gif *-*

Ignore thiz weird comment
This flower gif *-*

Ignore thiz weird comment
Hello! I love drawing as well, and I agree that dragons are hard to draw! Nice to meet you uwu @f1owercrown
Hello! I love drawing as well, and I agree that dragons are hard to draw! Nice to meet you uwu @f1owercrown
I am also, loving the flower gif!
Hello f1owercrown! I love to draw as well, and glad we got on the new registration! I've been waiting and watching patiently to join.
Hello f1owercrown! I love to draw as well, and glad we got on the new registration! I've been waiting and watching patiently to join.
[quote name="PrincessFrey" date=2015-12-07 16:21:41] Hello! I love drawing as well, and I agree that dragons are hard to draw! Nice to meet you uwu @f1owercrown [/quote] [quote name="terahBEE" date=2015-12-07 16:35:49] I am also, loving the flower gif! Hello f1owercrown! I love to draw as well, and glad we got on the new registration! I've been waiting and watching patiently to join. [/quote] Hey hey hi guys! c: Nice to meet you too! (the flower gif isn't mine though; I just don't have any other sigs so yeah x) )
PrincessFrey wrote on 2015-12-07:
terahBEE wrote on 2015-12-07:

Hey hey hi guys! c: Nice to meet you too!
(the flower gif isn't mine though; I just don't have any other sigs so yeah x) )
Hey there :D
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
@f1owercrown You sound rad! I hope you have a nice day, welcome to FR. owo
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
@f1owercrown
hi! you seem like a sweet person eep (\v/)
if you have questions about the site or just want to talk i'm always up for it c: though i'm not that wise just yet, i joined last window haha,, but i'll try my best vuv
have a good day!
@f1owercrown
if you have questions about the site or just want to talk i'm always up for it c: though i'm not that wise just yet, i joined last window haha,, but i'll try my best vuv
have a good day!
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
@f1owercrown
Welcome to Flight Rising! I do hope you enjoy your stay. I love your username and asesthetics {flowers!}~ Biology? That's awesome! Pets and drawing are, too. You sound like a super duper cool person; I'm really awkward too so no worries there. xD Your dragons are so pretty; I especially like the one that's your profile picture. It's so cute! ^.=.^ Dragons are pretty rad~<3

Also, I see you are in Arcane - that's awesome! I'm in Light, but Arcane sounds like a lovely place to be~ c:
@f1owercrown
Welcome to Flight Rising! I do hope you enjoy your stay. I love your username and asesthetics {flowers!}~ Biology? That's awesome! Pets and drawing are, too. You sound like a super duper cool person; I'm really awkward too so no worries there. xD Your dragons are so pretty; I especially like the one that's your profile picture. It's so cute! ^.=.^ Dragons are pretty rad~<3

Also, I see you are in Arcane - that's awesome! I'm in Light, but Arcane sounds like a lovely place to be~ c:
mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
[quote name="Nowai" date=2015-12-09 16:09:13] Hey there :D [/quote] [quote name="ElvenFox" date=2015-12-13 02:58:24] @f1owercrown You sound rad! I hope you have a nice day, welcome to FR. owo [/quote] [quote name="toxipraline" date=2015-12-14 08:15:24] @f1owercrown hi! you seem like a sweet person eep (\v/) if you have questions about the site or just want to talk i'm always up for it c: though i'm not that wise just yet, i joined last window haha,, but i'll try my best vuv have a good day! [/quote] [quote name="Cassafrasspie" date=2015-12-14 13:03:45] @f1owercrown Welcome to Flight Rising! I do hope you enjoy your stay. I love your username and asesthetics {flowers!}~ Biology? That's awesome! Pets and drawing are, too. You sound like a super duper cool person; I'm really awkward too so no worries there. xD Your dragons are so pretty; I especially like the one that's your profile picture. It's so cute! ^.=.^ Dragons are pretty rad~<3 Also, I see you are in Arcane - that's awesome! I'm in Light, but Arcane sounds like a lovely place to be~ c: [/quote] Aww, this is so sweet, thank you guys!! ;u; I don't go online that much because I'm busy in other sites, but I'll try my best to keep in touch with all of you; you guys are too nice! <3 <3
Nowai wrote on 2015-12-09:
ElvenFox wrote on 2015-12-13:
toxipraline wrote on 2015-12-14:
@f1owercrown
have a good day!
Cassafrasspie wrote on 2015-12-14:
@f1owercrown

Aww, this is so sweet, thank you guys!! ;u; I don't go online that much because I'm busy in other sites, but I'll try my best to keep in touch with all of you; you guys are too nice! <3 <3