Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Starting dragon
Is it possible to exalt my starting dragon?
Is it possible to exalt my starting dragon?
@TheWolfe, yes! You can exalt both of your starter dragons (progenitors) if you wish. :) However, you will not receive any treasure from exalting them and they will not count towards Dominance for your Flight.
@TheWolfe, yes! You can exalt both of your starter dragons (progenitors) if you wish. :) However, you will not receive any treasure from exalting them and they will not count towards Dominance for your Flight.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

That sucks. Ah well. It'll save me from getting 2+ kinds of food!
That sucks. Ah well. It'll save me from getting 2+ kinds of food!
@TheWolfe

Unless you plan on having all noodles, or a lair limited to noodles, skydancers, faes, and PCs, then you'll HAVE to get more than one kind of food. Some breeds eat only seafood, some only meat.. some only plants.
@TheWolfe

Unless you plan on having all noodles, or a lair limited to noodles, skydancers, faes, and PCs, then you'll HAVE to get more than one kind of food. Some breeds eat only seafood, some only meat.. some only plants.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
No, just spirals :)
No, just spirals :)
@thewolfe
I wouldn't recommend exalting them, you can always us gene scrolls to pretty them up or turn them into different breeds, or even change their colors!
@thewolfe
I wouldn't recommend exalting them, you can always us gene scrolls to pretty them up or turn them into different breeds, or even change their colors!
@thewolfe
Oh, I also have two bby spirals if you want one in the last page of my lair.
@thewolfe
Oh, I also have two bby spirals if you want one in the last page of my lair.