Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | login issues
I have changed my password 4 times today, trying to not lock my own account, and every time i enter the new password, i get "invalid login".

am i screwing something up? (did i miss where to file a support ticket?)

Edit: I also have no clue why i am logged in right now.
I have changed my password 4 times today, trying to not lock my own account, and every time i enter the new password, i get "invalid login".

am i screwing something up? (did i miss where to file a support ticket?)

Edit: I also have no clue why i am logged in right now.
@Xalev

The reason you're logged in is because of the differences between the old www. pages and the new www1. pages. Forums are www1. pages and keep you logged in.

I would hit up the admins via the Contact Us at the bottom of any page. You dont need to be logged in to do this. Just make sure you use the email address you signed up with for FR.
@Xalev

The reason you're logged in is because of the differences between the old www. pages and the new www1. pages. Forums are www1. pages and keep you logged in.

I would hit up the admins via the Contact Us at the bottom of any page. You dont need to be logged in to do this. Just make sure you use the email address you signed up with for FR.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif