Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Auction Dates Wrong
I always set my auction dates to seven days but they cancel after 3 days, with a note saying they expired. I double check everything before I sell and I KNOW they're set for 7 days
I always set my auction dates to seven days but they cancel after 3 days, with a note saying they expired. I double check everything before I sell and I KNOW they're set for 7 days
@Danmaku try clearing your cache. I've not heard of this happening and I've not experienced it. You may have misclicked. You can check auctions in the Activity tab directly after you list them to find how long they have left.
@Danmaku try clearing your cache. I've not heard of this happening and I've not experienced it. You may have misclicked. You can check auctions in the Activity tab directly after you list them to find how long they have left.
I did both and am still having issues hence this post. Then again, I've been having issues with a multitude of things on this site for about a year. Usually it's better to get it in the open on the forums and let the mods deal.

I post auctions and they show 7 days, the next day it shows 4, and the next it shows less than 12 hours. I am not misclicking the site is causing errors
I did both and am still having issues hence this post. Then again, I've been having issues with a multitude of things on this site for about a year. Usually it's better to get it in the open on the forums and let the mods deal.

I post auctions and they show 7 days, the next day it shows 4, and the next it shows less than 12 hours. I am not misclicking the site is causing errors