Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Cannot erase read messages
Whenever I have old messages I always delete them. In the past 2 days I have been unable to do so. I highlight the delete square and click the delete button and the delete all message comes up and I click yes and nothing happens. I have tried clearing my cache, is there something else I could do that might help?

Browser: Firefox

Error text: None
Whenever I have old messages I always delete them. In the past 2 days I have been unable to do so. I highlight the delete square and click the delete button and the delete all message comes up and I click yes and nothing happens. I have tried clearing my cache, is there something else I could do that might help?

Browser: Firefox

Error text: None
This is happening for me; any message, read or unread.
It's the main 'delete' button for the inbox that is doing it - deleting while reading the message still works.
Neither button is working (the 'yes' AND the 'no' button, when deleting.) You have to refresh to back to the inbox.

Browser: Chrome
This is happening for me; any message, read or unread.
It's the main 'delete' button for the inbox that is doing it - deleting while reading the message still works.
Neither button is working (the 'yes' AND the 'no' button, when deleting.) You have to refresh to back to the inbox.

Browser: Chrome
I have the same problem for the past few days (and I think there's another thread about it too.) Using Chrome.

I can still delete messages using the "Delete" link when viewing the message itself, but I cannot do it using the Delete button on my inbox; the "Yes" button on the confirmation window is unresponsive (as is "No.")
I have the same problem for the past few days (and I think there's another thread about it too.) Using Chrome.

I can still delete messages using the "Delete" link when viewing the message itself, but I cannot do it using the Delete button on my inbox; the "Yes" button on the confirmation window is unresponsive (as is "No.")
@AngelofSunday @RandRahl @Logosarch (sorry for any unwanted pings)

In your inbox, try hard refreshing the page by pressing ctrl+f5. It worked for me.
@AngelofSunday @RandRahl @Logosarch (sorry for any unwanted pings)

In your inbox, try hard refreshing the page by pressing ctrl+f5. It worked for me.
@chespin

That totally worked. Thanks!
@chespin

That totally worked. Thanks!
Closing this thread as a duplicate since we have a larger thread reporting this issue here. If you're still having trouble deleting messages, please try the fixes quoted in the first post of that thread.

Thank you!
Closing this thread as a duplicate since we have a larger thread reporting this issue here. If you're still having trouble deleting messages, please try the fixes quoted in the first post of that thread.

Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png