Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Thunder-crack Carnival Questions
Help!
I'm a Newbie so I've been wondering this for a while.
You have to pay gems to get blueprints, Right? (Don't answer that.) So I've been wondering: For the contest such as the following Thunder-Crack Carnival, (Whos Excited? [x Whoop whoop!)
Do you have to pay Gems to enter?
I'm not sure how Blueprints work, but I can't find out how, and I don't want to mess up.
Yes, I want to try to enter the contest,
and from what I read, it said your skin will become an Offical Skin of FR or something.
So, could I get some help? Thanks for Reading! I wait for a Reply.
(Did I sound rude at all? Oh I hope not.)
Help!
I'm a Newbie so I've been wondering this for a while.
You have to pay gems to get blueprints, Right? (Don't answer that.) So I've been wondering: For the contest such as the following Thunder-Crack Carnival, (Whos Excited? [x Whoop whoop!)
Do you have to pay Gems to enter?
I'm not sure how Blueprints work, but I can't find out how, and I don't want to mess up.
Yes, I want to try to enter the contest,
and from what I read, it said your skin will become an Offical Skin of FR or something.
So, could I get some help? Thanks for Reading! I wait for a Reply.
(Did I sound rude at all? Oh I hope not.)
wind_small.png ~ Signature under-construction ~wind_small.png
@DracoeyesAlpha

As far as I know, no, you dont have to pay the gem fee to enter the contest. All you do is post your finished piece to the thread (must be 350x350 to qualify) and I assume if you win, the admins contact you for the PSD file.
@DracoeyesAlpha

As far as I know, no, you dont have to pay the gem fee to enter the contest. All you do is post your finished piece to the thread (must be 350x350 to qualify) and I assume if you win, the admins contact you for the PSD file.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
Oh Thanks! Ok! Thanks so much! I haven't tried it before but I do Computer Art and requests for other Book fans sometimes. THANKS!!!
Oh Thanks! Ok! Thanks so much! I haven't tried it before but I do Computer Art and requests for other Book fans sometimes. THANKS!!!
oops,
I forgot to Ping you, @ACWN
oops,
I forgot to Ping you, @ACWN