Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Won't Load
I have this problem every few days; the Coliseum's loading bar turns black and won't move. Doesn't matter what web browser I use, if cookies and proxies are fixed or whatever have you. I use Windows 7 if it matters.

Have had this issue on and off every few days for almost 2 years...wondering when there'll be a solid fix...
I have this problem every few days; the Coliseum's loading bar turns black and won't move. Doesn't matter what web browser I use, if cookies and proxies are fixed or whatever have you. I use Windows 7 if it matters.

Have had this issue on and off every few days for almost 2 years...wondering when there'll be a solid fix...
@Danmaku

Have you tried the safe mode link?

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=coliseum&safemode=1
@Danmaku

Have you tried the safe mode link?

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=coliseum&safemode=1
Almost two years? You've only been here a year XD
Joking aside, if Maki's safemode link doesn't work it sounds like it could be a computer problem as there's been no outstanding problems with the coliseum ongoing for that long. If you have any antivirus software installed or any browser plugins you may want to see if disabling them helps resolve the problem.
Almost two years? You've only been here a year XD
Joking aside, if Maki's safemode link doesn't work it sounds like it could be a computer problem as there's been no outstanding problems with the coliseum ongoing for that long. If you have any antivirus software installed or any browser plugins you may want to see if disabling them helps resolve the problem.
Mine won't even load the bar, not on any computer or in any browser. Not even on kindle. I can't get coli to work for me. This has been going on for months. Not even safemode. BTW you need a safemode link on the COLI's page so it's visible and accessible to people who need it.
Mine won't even load the bar, not on any computer or in any browser. Not even on kindle. I can't get coli to work for me. This has been going on for months. Not even safemode. BTW you need a safemode link on the COLI's page so it's visible and accessible to people who need it.
wow thanks for the safe load link now mine is working and I can get on to battle....wish I knew this sooner I was wondering why it wasn't working.lol,but now it does..thanks for the safemode link.
wow thanks for the safe load link now mine is working and I can get on to battle....wish I knew this sooner I was wondering why it wasn't working.lol,but now it does..thanks for the safemode link.
smallest2222.jpg