Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coli Bug - Missing Dragon Bar & Commands
So I was grinding some dragons to exalt in the coliseum, and something strange happened. My Fae was KO'd, and then on the Mammertee's next turn, it knocked out the Coatl. My Skydancer (Nymeria) was still at a good amount of HP, but her appearance on the bar suddenly vanished - as did the rest of commands. [img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b10/Nineeyena/coliseum%20bug_zpsutheshcx.png[/img]
So I was grinding some dragons to exalt in the coliseum, and something strange happened.

My Fae was KO'd, and then on the Mammertee's next turn, it knocked out the Coatl. My Skydancer (Nymeria) was still at a good amount of HP, but her appearance on the bar suddenly vanished - as did the rest of commands.

coliseum%20bug_zpsutheshcx.png
@Ninny visual errors such as this usually pertain to browser cache errors rather than site errors. Try clearing your browser's cache and see if the problem persists :D
@Ninny visual errors such as this usually pertain to browser cache errors rather than site errors. Try clearing your browser's cache and see if the problem persists :D