Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for RP partners
WRITING: Semi-literate to literate. I'm chill, but I like writing paragraphs. I haven't RPed in a long time, so I may be a bit rusty.
CHARACTERS: Whether we roleplay Flight Rising or something else, I really am okay with whatever. I'm familiar with Harry Potter, Warrior Cats, and early Percy Jackson universes/dynamics.
RATING: I'd like to keep it PG-PG13. I'm not really into romance but if you really want to we can.

Reply or message me if you're interested!
WRITING: Semi-literate to literate. I'm chill, but I like writing paragraphs. I haven't RPed in a long time, so I may be a bit rusty.
CHARACTERS: Whether we roleplay Flight Rising or something else, I really am okay with whatever. I'm familiar with Harry Potter, Warrior Cats, and early Percy Jackson universes/dynamics.
RATING: I'd like to keep it PG-PG13. I'm not really into romance but if you really want to we can.

Reply or message me if you're interested!
@Eternalfreakshow
Would love to!
Writing: semi-literate to literate. You may get tons of mass text sometimes though
Characters: I have so many fandoms and I love original works as well, so whatever you want
Rating: Don't care as long as it's not explicit (unless it's gore, then the more the merrier)
@Eternalfreakshow
Would love to!
Writing: semi-literate to literate. You may get tons of mass text sometimes though
Characters: I have so many fandoms and I love original works as well, so whatever you want
Rating: Don't care as long as it's not explicit (unless it's gore, then the more the merrier)
[img][/img]HzGpUHb.png
@eternalfreakshow
I'm interested in most rp's as long as they aren't fandom or human based, and am up for dragons/warrior cats/ etc ^^
did you have any thing in mind for an rp?
@eternalfreakshow
I'm interested in most rp's as long as they aren't fandom or human based, and am up for dragons/warrior cats/ etc ^^
did you have any thing in mind for an rp?
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
@Eternalfreakshow
I'd like to RP

I'm can do semi literate to literate, it just depends how much I feel the need to write. And I'm mostly interested in RPing FR right now (I got so many dragon characters I want to use)

Also i'm fine with anything as long as it's sfw. Gore and violence i'm fine with.
@Eternalfreakshow
I'd like to RP

I'm can do semi literate to literate, it just depends how much I feel the need to write. And I'm mostly interested in RPing FR right now (I got so many dragon characters I want to use)

Also i'm fine with anything as long as it's sfw. Gore and violence i'm fine with.
sZShZzW.pngAgsJvab.pngasexual.pngbisexual.pngnon-binary.pngB8_R.pngT16.png
Hex0gCq.png
@Eternalfreakshow

I'd love to RP! I have all my information located here.
@Eternalfreakshow

I'd love to RP! I have all my information located here.
NY105Sx.gif