Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] EVERYTHING [O] treasure & gems
alright, so here's the thing. *silent weeping*
my friend recently paid me for something she's really wanted for a while and now i have way more gems and treasure that i thought i needed and i love art. like a lot.

so! I'm currently looking for all sorts of art. particularly traditional or digital for human/humanoid OC's (solo or couple), but I'm also looking for any sort of graphics, furry (anthro or quad) and MAYBE dragon art as well. u v u there's a ton of characters i want drawn so i can't link refs until i pm you details, but i assure you their designs aren't too complicated or cluttered! also, if what you do isn't listed here, just offer anyways! im honestly open to anything because i just. love art in general and supporting people omg.
i would prefer the art to be finished within a week, but if you can keep me updated with progress i don't mind if it takes longer! ; v ;

i won't say exactly how much i have, but currently i have 5mil+ worth of treasure and 15k+ worth of gems. it's kinda scary.

please list examples and prices below, and I'll pm you if interested! ; v ; thanks again everyone! <3
alright, so here's the thing. *silent weeping*
my friend recently paid me for something she's really wanted for a while and now i have way more gems and treasure that i thought i needed and i love art. like a lot.

so! I'm currently looking for all sorts of art. particularly traditional or digital for human/humanoid OC's (solo or couple), but I'm also looking for any sort of graphics, furry (anthro or quad) and MAYBE dragon art as well. u v u there's a ton of characters i want drawn so i can't link refs until i pm you details, but i assure you their designs aren't too complicated or cluttered! also, if what you do isn't listed here, just offer anyways! im honestly open to anything because i just. love art in general and supporting people omg.
i would prefer the art to be finished within a week, but if you can keep me updated with progress i don't mind if it takes longer! ; v ;

i won't say exactly how much i have, but currently i have 5mil+ worth of treasure and 15k+ worth of gems. it's kinda scary.

please list examples and prices below, and I'll pm you if interested! ; v ; thanks again everyone! <3
@Monotoki hey! id love to do some art for you! i have examples in my shop, here X
@Monotoki hey! id love to do some art for you! i have examples in my shop, here X
K7QOBXu.jpg
@Monotoki

Oh wow ono'' That is some serious cash.. If I had to guess, I would say that you gave her an old light festival item? Maybe a KS thing.
But no matter, I can do dragon art and furry art in an adorable style [here]!
@Monotoki

Oh wow ono'' That is some serious cash.. If I had to guess, I would say that you gave her an old light festival item? Maybe a KS thing.
But no matter, I can do dragon art and furry art in an adorable style [here]!
084d01fdcf547c6af827b77410006db7.png
@Monotoki

Hey there! I am quite keen to draw any anthro character you may have! I desire practice and so am happy to do it all!
However, I am also willing to draw dragons, and human/oids (though I don't have a lot of experience with them at the moment. Working on that soon xD)

I have a range of styles, can do traditional or digital, and therefore have a range of prices.
These can be found at my art thread here.

If you want more examples than those I listed in the 2nd post, do feel free to check out my DeviantArt gallery for a lot more examples :)

(Just as a note, I am going to bed shortly so if you are interested / do respond, I wont be available to start until morning.)
@Monotoki

Hey there! I am quite keen to draw any anthro character you may have! I desire practice and so am happy to do it all!
However, I am also willing to draw dragons, and human/oids (though I don't have a lot of experience with them at the moment. Working on that soon xD)

I have a range of styles, can do traditional or digital, and therefore have a range of prices.
These can be found at my art thread here.

If you want more examples than those I listed in the 2nd post, do feel free to check out my DeviantArt gallery for a lot more examples :)

(Just as a note, I am going to bed shortly so if you are interested / do respond, I wont be available to start until morning.)
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Monotoki
Hello! I would love to draw you anything you would like. I can draw pretty much anything traditionally. Couple is fine as well. I can get at least two projects done in one week, as I have plenty of time. My art shop is in my profile.
@Monotoki
Hello! I would love to draw you anything you would like. I can draw pretty much anything traditionally. Couple is fine as well. I can get at least two projects done in one week, as I have plenty of time. My art shop is in my profile.
"Sometimes before it gets better the darkness gets bigger, the person you take a bullet for is behind the trigger."
- Fall Out Boy
@Monotoki

Aaa, I thought so! And you're welcome for stopping by cx
@Monotoki

Aaa, I thought so! And you're welcome for stopping by cx
084d01fdcf547c6af827b77410006db7.png
@Monotoki

I draw pixel art for dragons and other quads. I'm not really very good with humans, but anthros I can likely do. My pixel shop is linked in my signature. :3

(I can also do traditional art, but it is impossible for me to use our scanner, so it'd have to be a photo. An example of my traditional human style is here: http://fav.me/d8m6ezc )
@Monotoki

I draw pixel art for dragons and other quads. I'm not really very good with humans, but anthros I can likely do. My pixel shop is linked in my signature. :3

(I can also do traditional art, but it is impossible for me to use our scanner, so it'd have to be a photo. An example of my traditional human style is here: http://fav.me/d8m6ezc )
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png