Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | tfw you're so cheap
1 2 3
that even when your lair is on the brink of being full/overcrowded, you still put off getting an expansion until your flight has first place in dominance just so it'll be cheaper

On the plus side, I've accumulated lots of treasure. I might be able to get an expansion AND some genes next time Shadow rules dominance.
that even when your lair is on the brink of being full/overcrowded, you still put off getting an expansion until your flight has first place in dominance just so it'll be cheaper

On the plus side, I've accumulated lots of treasure. I might be able to get an expansion AND some genes next time Shadow rules dominance.
@madmud2730 tfw you have such bad impulse that you know you should be buying lair expansions for the babies that are about to hatch but fill the space with dragons you bought from the AH.

They're too beautiful ok.
@madmud2730 tfw you have such bad impulse that you know you should be buying lair expansions for the babies that are about to hatch but fill the space with dragons you bought from the AH.

They're too beautiful ok.
K6TNbNL.pngezfRH3E.png9jbigg4.pngkawBX7S.pngLrK9u2q.png
@madmud2730 Moved to FR Discussion! General Discussion is not for site related topics. :)
@madmud2730 Moved to FR Discussion! General Discussion is not for site related topics. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
tfw you just bought three lair expansions because your flight finally has first place ;)
tfw you just bought three lair expansions because your flight finally has first place ;)
dR1OCbi.png
tfw you want to expand but you're always broke and your flight hasn't had first place dom since the old dom system.
tfw you want to expand but you're always broke and your flight hasn't had first place dom since the old dom system.
3bzXjk2.png
tfw you don't even check the dom page because you're in arcane
tfw you don't even check the dom page because you're in arcane
tumblr_ntcm4yFLF51u2ejcwo1_500.png
tfw you just went and spent nearly 400kt on first gens... and you're not even done buying yet.
I don't even regret it, they're all so perfect.
tfw you just went and spent nearly 400kt on first gens... and you're not even done buying yet.
I don't even regret it, they're all so perfect.
TFW you're so cheap you convince yourself you don't really need another lair expansion yet even when you have dom discount and end up vaulting all the treasure instead and just keep... on... grinding...

On the plus side, I smell another sprite in my future.
TFW you're so cheap you convince yourself you don't really need another lair expansion yet even when you have dom discount and end up vaulting all the treasure instead and just keep... on... grinding...

On the plus side, I smell another sprite in my future.
d5iO8A5.png L8Hk5wd.png NZB3p5y.png 9lup5L3.pnglZ9hmNF.pnglZ9hmNF.png
The you're in arcane and want to go nuts with Dom but nobody wants to join you.
The you're in arcane and want to go nuts with Dom but nobody wants to join you.
tfw when your flight NEVER GETS DOM
tfw when your flight NEVER GETS DOM
1 2 3