Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | tfw you're so cheap
1 2 3
tfw u need too many genes to even think about saving for ur next lair expansion
tfw your flight is never dominant
tfw your flight is never dominant
tumblr_nbicpyPuOm1rqig44o1_500.gif
tfw you try to haggle on low priced dragons because you're so dirt cheap and dirt poor
tfw you try to haggle on low priced dragons because you're so dirt cheap and dirt poor
No88Iil.gif6Mp9Ctr.gifpv1gzGu.gifmF0lXVs.gif7WztnsO.gifGl1zSGo.gifV65Xcnk.gifHqXMdD7.gif
[quote name="ghoulification" date=2015-04-13 07:36:59]tfw u need too many genes to even think about saving for ur next lair expansion[/quote] tfw you [i]still[/i] try to save up for both
ghoulification wrote on 2015-04-13:
tfw you still try to save up for both
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
tfw you realize you don't really want anything so why save up so instead you give away all your money
tfw you realize you don't really want anything so why save up so instead you give away all your money
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
tfw when your flight is dominant (always dominant, god help me) and you can afford to gene your progen and buy an expansion

also tfw when you've just gotten used to being dominant
tfw when your flight is dominant (always dominant, god help me) and you can afford to gene your progen and buy an expansion

also tfw when you've just gotten used to being dominant
bonsai_selkirie_1_wip_by_auricolor-dawffmd.png
Tfw you have enough treasure for an expansion and some genes but you still keep it in your hoard and hiss at any prospect of using it because you don't have enough.
Tfw you have enough treasure for an expansion and some genes but you still keep it in your hoard and hiss at any prospect of using it because you don't have enough.
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o9_500.png
tfw you realize you won't be able to be online for your Flight's holiday. ;-; Got two people buying for me, but still I will be spending tons of treasure buying later.
tfw you realize you won't be able to be online for your Flight's holiday. ;-; Got two people buying for me, but still I will be spending tons of treasure buying later.
ctZUH5g.png
tfw you look at Sprite prices and realise they've doubled since you last checked, and why didn't you buy them when they were cheaper you utter nincompoop

/huddles in corner sadly/
tfw you look at Sprite prices and realise they've doubled since you last checked, and why didn't you buy them when they were cheaper you utter nincompoop

/huddles in corner sadly/
tfw you need to hide your treasure in the vault bc youll spend it otherwise
tfw you need to hide your treasure in the vault bc youll spend it otherwise
zaIUUhT.png6RccYha.gif
1 2 3