Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hello
1 2
Hello I'm having to leave flight rising I'm just so busy. i exalted all my dragons but now i have all this money. What do i do with it all?
Hello I'm having to leave flight rising I'm just so busy. i exalted all my dragons but now i have all this money. What do i do with it all?
Give it all to me? :p
Give it all to me? :p
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
You could donate it to gift-bombers to help newbies or something.
You could donate it to gift-bombers to help newbies or something.
15128.png
@Millieleopard - You might check your flight forum and donate it to a lair upgrade help thread or donate it to the upcoming Light festival raffle. I'm not in Light, so I'm not sure what types of threads you have in your forums that might be able to use the treasure. = D
@Millieleopard - You might check your flight forum and donate it to a lair upgrade help thread or donate it to the upcoming Light festival raffle. I'm not in Light, so I'm not sure what types of threads you have in your forums that might be able to use the treasure. = D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
87849398.png94846763.png87809713.png.png
You can keep it in case you ever want to come back? ^_^
You can keep it in case you ever want to come back? ^_^
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
Maybe keep it in case you want to come back?? Or donate it to services in your flight?? I know Light flight has some bank/vault thing that they give to people for dom pushes. Maybe donate it to services like that???
Maybe keep it in case you want to come back?? Or donate it to services in your flight?? I know Light flight has some bank/vault thing that they give to people for dom pushes. Maybe donate it to services like that???
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
You can also exchange it for currency from other games in the Item Sales forum, if you play anything else that allows cross-site exchanges.
You can also exchange it for currency from other games in the Item Sales forum, if you play anything else that allows cross-site exchanges.
Don't listen to Rhea she's secretly super rich just give it all me :3
Don't listen to Rhea she's secretly super rich just give it all me :3
Weeeeellllll.... I'm in need of more lair space...... *wiggles eyebrows* *nudges arm*
Weeeeellllll.... I'm in need of more lair space...... *wiggles eyebrows* *nudges arm*
tumblr_nbicpyPuOm1rqig44o1_500.gif
I'll be gift bombing newbies, you're welcome to donate it to me towards that.

(I know you have no reason to trust me but, eh, it's worth trying. I love gift bombing :-D )
I'll be gift bombing newbies, you're welcome to donate it to me towards that.

(I know you have no reason to trust me but, eh, it's worth trying. I love gift bombing :-D )
I collect Vibrant Flutterers!

I'm recovering from a serious illness. Please bear with me as I'm very tired and out of it right now.
1 2