Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hello
1 2
[quote name="sagestuck" date=2015-04-06 09:26:11] Weeeeellllll.... I'm in need of more lair space...... *wiggles eyebrows* *nudges arm* [/quote] This. :P
sagestuck wrote on 2015-04-06:
Weeeeellllll.... I'm in need of more lair space...... *wiggles eyebrows* *nudges arm*

This. :P
PJb908Z.png
Find someone who plays actively and does not post on the forums much, and has not posted in this thread asking for the treasure. Surprise them with it.
Find someone who plays actively and does not post on the forums much, and has not posted in this thread asking for the treasure. Surprise them with it.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Or maybe wait until the reg window and surprise some random newbie with it like "Hi, you're rich now. Enjoy."
Or maybe wait until the reg window and surprise some random newbie with it like "Hi, you're rich now. Enjoy."
bonsai_selkirie_1_wip_by_auricolor-dawffmd.png
I would just keep it all just in case you come back. It's nice to rejoin a site with plenty of money.
I would just keep it all just in case you come back. It's nice to rejoin a site with plenty of money.
@Millieleopard If you give it to me, I can keep it safe for you!

(But no. Seriously. Don't give it to me. I hemorrhage treasure. I'm not trustworthy with money. lol)
@Millieleopard If you give it to me, I can keep it safe for you!

(But no. Seriously. Don't give it to me. I hemorrhage treasure. I'm not trustworthy with money. lol)
Qjihi7I.png
Definitely wait til the 8th and give it all to some lucky newbie
Definitely wait til the 8th and give it all to some lucky newbie
CFD73y7.png
1 2