Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Freezing
Have not had this problem in a long time, but the coliseum is freezing mid battle again.
Have not had this problem in a long time, but the coliseum is freezing mid battle again.
@Paulcsm3 any extra information you have about your problem will help. (Current browser and version, steps taken to fix problem, what you're doing when the problem happens, etc)
@Paulcsm3 any extra information you have about your problem will help. (Current browser and version, steps taken to fix problem, what you're doing when the problem happens, etc)
This keeps happening to me too. I used to play on firefox, but it was so freezy I tried switching to chrome, and that made all the difference, nothing was freezing anymore but since the last couple of days both the coliseum and the fairgrounds games started freezing up on me. I have a couple of tabs open, and I had my pc on for a while when it started happening, but re-starting it didn't help any and I think I tried with just one tab and that didn't work either, not sure though.
This keeps happening to me too. I used to play on firefox, but it was so freezy I tried switching to chrome, and that made all the difference, nothing was freezing anymore but since the last couple of days both the coliseum and the fairgrounds games started freezing up on me. I have a couple of tabs open, and I had my pc on for a while when it started happening, but re-starting it didn't help any and I think I tried with just one tab and that didn't work either, not sure though.
I use Google Chrome and each time it froze, I was casting Mana Bolt. I ran scans to see if there were any viruses, pc is clean. Have not tried game since, except for collecting, bonding, etc.
I use Google Chrome and each time it froze, I was casting Mana Bolt. I ran scans to see if there were any viruses, pc is clean. Have not tried game since, except for collecting, bonding, etc.