Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Banners and Animations?
Hello! I'm somewhat new here, and I have noticed that some of you have unique banners and animations. How does one make them? This topic might be WAYYYYY off topic in the Creative Corner but whatever. I am an improving digital artist and I am also asking for a friend. ANYTHING is welcome!
Hello! I'm somewhat new here, and I have noticed that some of you have unique banners and animations. How does one make them? This topic might be WAYYYYY off topic in the Creative Corner but whatever. I am an improving digital artist and I am also asking for a friend. ANYTHING is welcome!
i would love to help, as i make banners with animations, and can make terrible animations, but i dont quite understand your question^^
i would love to help, as i make banners with animations, and can make terrible animations, but i dont quite understand your question^^
59971661.png
Oh sorry, I'm just asking how to make banners and animations,or if one could make them custom. I made this at about 1 in the morning so apologies!
Oh sorry, I'm just asking how to make banners and animations,or if one could make them custom. I made this at about 1 in the morning so apologies!