Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Help] MoeCanChange & Animal Boyfriend
Does anyone play these apps? I'm currently trying to make a google sheets to track my stats but I have no idea how. [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/5609731f1c795235e020de8066f9e42a/tumblr_nik6syUZVY1qdo3gwo1_1280.jpg[/img] Thats what I'm working with. I need to be able to make a chart that tells me how much I have taken out of 5000 and it'd would be really nice if I could see how much points I need to get to certain personalities. Like for a Fresh personality I'd need Kindness 900, Cheerfulness 600, Frankness 600. And it would be cool if it could tell me how much more i need to get to that. Can anyone help or guide me to a place that can teach me about sheets? [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kXroNrEtWPRIZXNlyq8ibxnOwcAmULAYSRozKdZGMGs/edit?usp=sharing]This is what I've got so far[/url]
Does anyone play these apps? I'm currently trying to make a google sheets to track my stats but I have no idea how.
tumblr_nik6syUZVY1qdo3gwo1_1280.jpg
Thats what I'm working with. I need to be able to make a chart that tells me how much I have taken out of 5000 and it'd would be really nice if I could see how much points I need to get to certain personalities. Like for a Fresh personality I'd need Kindness 900, Cheerfulness 600, Frankness 600. And it would be cool if it could tell me how much more i need to get to that. Can anyone help or guide me to a place that can teach me about sheets?
This is what I've got so far
signature.jpg
Sorry, nope never heard of it. Isn't breeding your boyfriend a bit odd?
Sorry, nope never heard of it. Isn't breeding your boyfriend a bit odd?
A Dragon at Heart
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
@JemDragons
I never said anything about breeding, he studies to raise personality points that change the way he responds to you. Theres no breeding.
@JemDragons
I never said anything about breeding, he studies to raise personality points that change the way he responds to you. Theres no breeding.
signature.jpg
@mistymay Oh. Sorry I misunderstood.
@mistymay Oh. Sorry I misunderstood.
A Dragon at Heart
@JemDragons It's okay! That would be a really weird game. I think it'd be more of a "Sell my Boyfriend" game lmao
@JemDragons It's okay! That would be a really weird game. I think it'd be more of a "Sell my Boyfriend" game lmao
signature.jpg
@mistymay *snort* :-)
@mistymay *snort* :-)
A Dragon at Heart