Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Familiar Not Being Recognized [Resolved]
Got a Sunbeam Ursa in my familiars hoard, but, it's info is bolded and not displaying properly. In addition, I can's equip it to a dragon - system isn't seeing it as a familiar.
Got a Sunbeam Ursa in my familiars hoard, but, it's info is bolded and not displaying properly. In addition, I can's equip it to a dragon - system isn't seeing it as a familiar.
[color=#585c4f]Only one type of each familiar can be bonded with a dragon in your lair at any given time. You will have to remove the familiar in question from the dragon you currently have it on to give it to another one, regardless of the quantity of the familiar you have in your hoard. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8152867] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/81529/8152867_350.png[/img] [/url] The above dragon already has one! Regardless of how many you have, you'll have to remove it from that dragon before you can attach one to another.
Only one type of each familiar can be bonded with a dragon in your lair at any given time. You will have to remove the familiar in question from the dragon you currently have it on to give it to another one, regardless of the quantity of the familiar you have in your hoard.

8152867_350.png

The above dragon already has one! Regardless of how many you have, you'll have to remove it from that dragon before you can attach one to another.
Sorry if I wasn't clear, that's not what I meant. If I choose to assign a familiar, on the page where I can switch them the Ursa does not show at all. However, it is in my hoard under Familiars.
Sorry if I wasn't clear, that's not what I meant. If I choose to assign a familiar, on the page where I can switch them the Ursa does not show at all. However, it is in my hoard under Familiars.
You will have to remove the Ursa first from the dragon Chespin mentioned before you can do anything.

If you have one in your hoard as well, then you have two and the second one is extra.

If this still isnt what you mean, please provide screen shots to show us because something still isnt clear.
You will have to remove the Ursa first from the dragon Chespin mentioned before you can do anything.

If you have one in your hoard as well, then you have two and the second one is extra.

If this still isnt what you mean, please provide screen shots to show us because something still isnt clear.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@Aratare sorry for misunderstanding! Like ACWN said, any screenshots of anything out of the ordinary would be very helpful :)
@Aratare sorry for misunderstanding! Like ACWN said, any screenshots of anything out of the ordinary would be very helpful :)
There we go. I toggled a few of the familiars and it's showing properly now. Sorry, I got it, but thanks for the info!
There we go. I toggled a few of the familiars and it's showing properly now. Sorry, I got it, but thanks for the info!