Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Male Nocturne Wooly Tail Glitch
I've been meaning to do this for a while, so here we go. when equipping wooly tails to male nocturne dragons, the apparel isn't aligned with the actual dragon, as you can see below: [img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2015/009/7/7/wooly_tail_glitch_by_cuttlef1sh-d8d8kdk.jpg[/img] it's not a problem with female nocturnes, but as far as I know it affects all wooly tails when they're displayed on male nocturnes.
I've been meaning to do this for a while, so here we go.
when equipping wooly tails to male nocturne dragons, the apparel isn't aligned with the actual dragon, as you can see below:
wooly_tail_glitch_by_cuttlef1sh-d8d8kdk.jpg
it's not a problem with female nocturnes, but as far as I know it affects all wooly tails when they're displayed on male nocturnes.
I noticed this as well! You may want to report it in the tracked apparel problems thread in addition to this post :D
I noticed this as well! You may want to report it in the tracked apparel problems thread in addition to this post :D
@cuddlefish, gonna go ahead and close this since the proper tracking thread has been linked. But feel free to re-post your report there. :)

Thank you!
@cuddlefish, gonna go ahead and close this since the proper tracking thread has been linked. But feel free to re-post your report there. :)

Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png