Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Greetings and Salutations!
Hello! I'm Starkasm. I'm a marvel fan who loves reading, roleplaying, and of course, dragons. I joined Flight Rising two days ago, and I'm pleased to say that so far, I love it! I'm looking to make new friends in the community and hopefully get some advice. Any tips or donations are much appreciated! Also, I'd love to meet you guys. If you're interested in roleplaying with me or just want to chat, send me a friend request! Oh, and if it wasn't implied by my username: I'm sometimes the tiniest bit sarcastic. Please don't take offense if I say anything that upsets you; I always mean well. Feel free to ask questions and introduce yourselves!
Hello! I'm Starkasm. I'm a marvel fan who loves reading, roleplaying, and of course, dragons. I joined Flight Rising two days ago, and I'm pleased to say that so far, I love it! I'm looking to make new friends in the community and hopefully get some advice. Any tips or donations are much appreciated! Also, I'd love to meet you guys. If you're interested in roleplaying with me or just want to chat, send me a friend request! Oh, and if it wasn't implied by my username: I'm sometimes the tiniest bit sarcastic. Please don't take offense if I say anything that upsets you; I always mean well. Feel free to ask questions and introduce yourselves!
Heey there!
Welcome to Flight Rising!
Have a lovely day,
~Nowai
Heey there!
Welcome to Flight Rising!
Have a lovely day,
~Nowai
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
Hello and welcome! I think you will enjoy this site. And the Fire flight. : )
Most people here are pretty nice and easy going, so I don't think you'll have to worry about running into any jerks.
I've been here a while, so if you have any questions you're welcome to ask me if no one else is available.
Have a wonderful stay at Flight Rising! :D
Hello and welcome! I think you will enjoy this site. And the Fire flight. : )
Most people here are pretty nice and easy going, so I don't think you'll have to worry about running into any jerks.
I've been here a while, so if you have any questions you're welcome to ask me if no one else is available.
Have a wonderful stay at Flight Rising! :D
Forgive me for being so socially awkward