Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum experience not shared evenly
I've been training these three dragons up exclusively with each other, never switching any of them out. I went to the coliseum to do the ten battles or so remaining before a level up, and on the last one it appears the third dragon got more experience than the other two, letting it level up alone.

Screenshot here: http://imgur.com/kiL0AcH

I guess it's not a big deal, since I can't prove I always used these three together since level one, but it's certainly annoying for two of them to be off by a bit. Not sure if it's happened to anyone else.
I've been training these three dragons up exclusively with each other, never switching any of them out. I went to the coliseum to do the ten battles or so remaining before a level up, and on the last one it appears the third dragon got more experience than the other two, letting it level up alone.

Screenshot here: http://imgur.com/kiL0AcH

I guess it's not a big deal, since I can't prove I always used these three together since level one, but it's certainly annoying for two of them to be off by a bit. Not sure if it's happened to anyone else.
@Demalion

Hi. I noticed the same thing a while ago, with my three dragons. In my case, it's harder to prove, because my Shadow dragon, Twilight, joined the team a couple days after the two Arcane dragons. (Yes, I started the coli with only two dragons.) But the other two dragons have been together exclusively since the beginning, and now Duskshadow, my Arcane Guardian, is leveling up before Moondust, my Arcane Tundra. I have no idea why Moondust's points dropped, or Duskshadow's increased, and frankly it's a bit annoying, since it makes it that much more difficult for me to help the other two dragons to Level up.

I'd just like to know why it's happening.
@Demalion

Hi. I noticed the same thing a while ago, with my three dragons. In my case, it's harder to prove, because my Shadow dragon, Twilight, joined the team a couple days after the two Arcane dragons. (Yes, I started the coli with only two dragons.) But the other two dragons have been together exclusively since the beginning, and now Duskshadow, my Arcane Guardian, is leveling up before Moondust, my Arcane Tundra. I have no idea why Moondust's points dropped, or Duskshadow's increased, and frankly it's a bit annoying, since it makes it that much more difficult for me to help the other two dragons to Level up.

I'd just like to know why it's happening.
fw5Pc0h.png
Exact same thing just happened to me. My new team (Spirit, Opportunity, Adair) have been trained together since level 1 and have never been split into separate teams -- and until just now, all three had the exact same experience level. Not anymore, apparently. [img]http://i60.tinypic.com/312hj6b.png[/img]
Exact same thing just happened to me. My new team (Spirit, Opportunity, Adair) have been trained together since level 1 and have never been split into separate teams -- and until just now, all three had the exact same experience level.

Not anymore, apparently.

312hj6b.png