Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Messaging gifts
So my sister sent me some food on FR, and it came through, it just isn't letting me accept it. At all.
So my sister sent me some food on FR, and it came through, it just isn't letting me accept it. At all.
I can't send anything. If I try to attach it, it doesn't attach. I thought I'd sent it to my friend, but it's still in my inventory.
I can't send anything. If I try to attach it, it doesn't attach. I thought I'd sent it to my friend, but it's still in my inventory.
plague_banner.pngPlagueflightswitchLightning_zps179b7aa0.gifplague_banner.png
“Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars." - Kahlil Gibran
Do you know a way to fix it?
Do you know a way to fix it?
@Teabit if the "take all" button is completely absent then you successfully retrieved the items and what you're viewing is the receipt for your records. If this isn't the case and the button in question is still visible, you may want to try clearing your cache and then trying a different browser. :)
@Teabit if the "take all" button is completely absent then you successfully retrieved the items and what you're viewing is the receipt for your records. If this isn't the case and the button in question is still visible, you may want to try clearing your cache and then trying a different browser. :)
It isn't visible at all...
It isn't visible at all...
@Teabit: If the 'Take All' button is gone, it means you have already taken the items. The icons now, since the most recent optimisations, remain visible even after taking the items, as a form of a receipt, which is very useful for administration!

Check your hoard, the items should be there! c:
@Teabit: If the 'Take All' button is gone, it means you have already taken the items. The icons now, since the most recent optimisations, remain visible even after taking the items, as a form of a receipt, which is very useful for administration!

Check your hoard, the items should be there! c:
I have checked my hoard when they came in and there was nothing, so I've been checking both the message and my hoard throughout the day, I think I might give it until the start of Starfall, then I shall contact again idk.
I have checked my hoard when they came in and there was nothing, so I've been checking both the message and my hoard throughout the day, I think I might give it until the start of Starfall, then I shall contact again idk.