Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Performance Artists Here?
1 2 3
Hey all! I mostly see visual artists around this site and wondered if there was any performing artists around too! I'm mainly a visual artist, but I did drama for 3 years back when I was in high school and it was tonso fun c:
Hey all! I mostly see visual artists around this site and wondered if there was any performing artists around too! I'm mainly a visual artist, but I did drama for 3 years back when I was in high school and it was tonso fun c:
@KotaSparxe
I'm more of the behind the scenes techie myself, but hey our performance is some of the most important just unseen ;)
@KotaSparxe
I'm more of the behind the scenes techie myself, but hey our performance is some of the most important just unseen ;)
Check out my art blog!
http://corvidae-j.tumblr.com/
@KotaSparxe

I do plays here as often as I can. At my high school and community. We are a very small town though, but we tend to somehow bring in very large crowds. :3
@KotaSparxe

I do plays here as often as I can. At my high school and community. We are a very small town though, but we tend to somehow bring in very large crowds. :3
1qSQ4Z1.gif transcatcher.png
Band student here! ovo Trombone and Baritone/Euphonium all the way!
Band student here! ovo Trombone and Baritone/Euphonium all the way!
@Panderp
EUPHIGHFIVE!
@Panderp
EUPHIGHFIVE!
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
@spookyDiNGO

ovo/ EUPHSSSS!
@spookyDiNGO

ovo/ EUPHSSSS!
@KotaSparxe

Music major who specializes in Piano and vocal performance. Been thinking of getting a band together lately haha.

I have been in a couple plays as well, but for some reason acting scares me at times.

Go performance artists!
@KotaSparxe

Music major who specializes in Piano and vocal performance. Been thinking of getting a band together lately haha.

I have been in a couple plays as well, but for some reason acting scares me at times.

Go performance artists!
"I killed two angels this week. My brothers. I´m hunted. I rebelled and I did it - all of it - for you. And you failed. You and your brother destroyed the world. And I lost everything for nothing. So keep your opinions to yourself." Castiel
I'm at a performance academy learning classical saxophone! Cause classical sax is the best ;)

@Kochelle I feel ya. Acting is TERRIFYING. I can get up and play a sax fine (well, fine enough lol) but I could never get up and act in front of a crowd.
I'm at a performance academy learning classical saxophone! Cause classical sax is the best ;)

@Kochelle I feel ya. Acting is TERRIFYING. I can get up and play a sax fine (well, fine enough lol) but I could never get up and act in front of a crowd.
a5jtoDO.png1VK5MZj.png
@kochelle

High five, fellow vocal performance!
@kochelle

High five, fellow vocal performance!
DuLvCwY.png
@Grizabella Right?! Like if its a musical performance and I have to sing, cool with that. Acting? Nope, not gonna happen. Stage fright picks weird things to come out in me.

@teiraa High five! Vocal performers all the way!
@Grizabella Right?! Like if its a musical performance and I have to sing, cool with that. Acting? Nope, not gonna happen. Stage fright picks weird things to come out in me.

@teiraa High five! Vocal performers all the way!
"I killed two angels this week. My brothers. I´m hunted. I rebelled and I did it - all of it - for you. And you failed. You and your brother destroyed the world. And I lost everything for nothing. So keep your opinions to yourself." Castiel
1 2 3