Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Gen 1?
I'm sort of new and I was wondering if anyone could explain to me why people like generation 1 dragons? Is there anything special about them other than not having a lineage?

And, if it's okay to ask about a general price here, what would a pink/mulberry/leaf fae male gen 1 might be worth?
I'm sort of new and I was wondering if anyone could explain to me why people like generation 1 dragons? Is there anything special about them other than not having a lineage?

And, if it's okay to ask about a general price here, what would a pink/mulberry/leaf fae male gen 1 might be worth?
Nature_flight1_zps9e6574ce.png
@Engwa
I think there are a few reasons people like Gen 1s, but this answer will be personal for the most part.
  • NO lineage, as you mentioned -- therefore not related to any dragon on the site
  • A dragon not related to any dragon on-site with "good" colors is awesome, especially considering it's all randomized
  • More likely to have rare color combos
  • It's a lot of fun to gene them up!

Also, a pink/mulberry is really good in my opinion, but the leaf might be a little offputting for some people (though not all).
Maybe run an auction with the starting bid at 15k?

Good luck!
@Engwa
I think there are a few reasons people like Gen 1s, but this answer will be personal for the most part.
  • NO lineage, as you mentioned -- therefore not related to any dragon on the site
  • A dragon not related to any dragon on-site with "good" colors is awesome, especially considering it's all randomized
  • More likely to have rare color combos
  • It's a lot of fun to gene them up!

Also, a pink/mulberry is really good in my opinion, but the leaf might be a little offputting for some people (though not all).
Maybe run an auction with the starting bid at 15k?

Good luck!
Light_Sig_zpsef33ab08.png
@Engwa
If you need any help with organizing an auction pm me, my last ones were successful
@Engwa
If you need any help with organizing an auction pm me, my last ones were successful
b34674857e8a199f13a1d454303561e1caa85a9b.png
@DragonMossstar

Thanks for the explanation! I appreciate it :)

@AshenEmerald

Thank you, I'll get in touch if I decide to sell him!
@DragonMossstar

Thanks for the explanation! I appreciate it :)

@AshenEmerald

Thank you, I'll get in touch if I decide to sell him!
Nature_flight1_zps9e6574ce.png