Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Difficulty Logging In?
Not sure if this is a known issue or not, but recently I have been having difficulty logging in. I often have to try repeatedly for the request to go through, and sometimes have to exit and reenter the page. I am not having difficulty on any other websites, so I was wondering if any other users have been experiencing a similar problem. The browser I use is Google Chrome if that effects the outcome at all.
Thank you!
Not sure if this is a known issue or not, but recently I have been having difficulty logging in. I often have to try repeatedly for the request to go through, and sometimes have to exit and reenter the page. I am not having difficulty on any other websites, so I was wondering if any other users have been experiencing a similar problem. The browser I use is Google Chrome if that effects the outcome at all.
Thank you!
@lowyatar
Hi there!

Does this happen when you try logging in on another browser or another device like a phone?
@lowyatar
Hi there!

Does this happen when you try logging in on another browser or another device like a phone?
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Mayana
Hello!

So far, no, I have not found any problems in logging on over different browsers. I do have issues in logging in over my phone (which also uses Chrome) or my 3DS.
@Mayana
Hello!

So far, no, I have not found any problems in logging on over different browsers. I do have issues in logging in over my phone (which also uses Chrome) or my 3DS.