Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Donation of items allowed
As many can see I dont really play the game much at present

Is it ok to donate my items/gems/dragons/treasure to another player I know so they may recieve some joy from it?
As many can see I dont really play the game much at present

Is it ok to donate my items/gems/dragons/treasure to another player I know so they may recieve some joy from it?
@Nost

That I know of, it is allowed..

But who knows.. I don't know much.
@Nost

That I know of, it is allowed..

But who knows.. I don't know much.
tumblr_n7uy6xqJQG1r1kdulo2_r1_500.gif[/url] bUMd35S.png
This is indeed allowed. The only case where I can see it being iffy is if that someone shares the same IP address as you. Mods have encouraged players to interact normally even if they are on the same IP, but if one account was just siphoning everything it has into another account it might look like multiple account abuse.
This is indeed allowed. The only case where I can see it being iffy is if that someone shares the same IP address as you. Mods have encouraged players to interact normally even if they are on the same IP, but if one account was just siphoning everything it has into another account it might look like multiple account abuse.
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
[quote name="EisenDragoon" date="2014-06-29 01:51:25"]This is indeed allowed. The only case where I can see it being iffy is if that someone shares the same IP address as you. Mods have encouraged players to interact normally even if they are on the same IP, but if one account was just siphoning everything it has into another account it might look like multiple account abuse.[/quote] Pretty much the case is i have/am giving up on FR due to lack of time. my plan is to give it all to my wife, and kill off my account
EisenDragoon wrote on 2014-06-29 01:51:25:

Pretty much the case is i have/am giving up on FR due to lack of time. my plan is to give it all to my wife, and kill off my account
@Alphaeon - Is a Mod able to give a definitive answer on this?
@Alphaeon - Is a Mod able to give a definitive answer on this?