Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hatchling picture not changing
I have a week old Fae hatchling who's yet to have it's photo update to it's adult dragon photo. To my knowledge, it takes 5-6 days for a dragon to reach adulthood, and it's picture is still that weird enlarged version of the hatchling.

I've visited it on a daily basis, but still no change. In addition, I'm apparently able to use it in the coliseum as if it was an adult.

NOTE: This seems to be true to for the other fae hatchlings i have, too... none of their pics are changing upon reaching the proper age.
I have a week old Fae hatchling who's yet to have it's photo update to it's adult dragon photo. To my knowledge, it takes 5-6 days for a dragon to reach adulthood, and it's picture is still that weird enlarged version of the hatchling.

I've visited it on a daily basis, but still no change. In addition, I'm apparently able to use it in the coliseum as if it was an adult.

NOTE: This seems to be true to for the other fae hatchlings i have, too... none of their pics are changing upon reaching the proper age.
@Verzi
Hi there!
You can regenerate the dragon's image by either pressing the regenerate button beside its name (the red arrow!) or by trying to add apparel to the dragon. :)
@Verzi
Hi there!
You can regenerate the dragon's image by either pressing the regenerate button beside its name (the red arrow!) or by trying to add apparel to the dragon. :)
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
OH! I was unaware of this button! Thanks for the fast reply!
OH! I was unaware of this button! Thanks for the fast reply!