Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle of the Gods!(CLOSED)
1 2 ... 265 266 267 268 269 ... 404 405
@Anguish What a brilliant idea - I'll happily take a ticket, s'il vous plait!
@Anguish What a brilliant idea - I'll happily take a ticket, s'il vous plait!
@Sica
I'm sad to see you go, but wow, what a wonderful way to leave! Thank you so much for this!

@Anguish
Claiming my free ticket, and thank you as well!
@Sica
I'm sad to see you go, but wow, what a wonderful way to leave! Thank you so much for this!

@Anguish
Claiming my free ticket, and thank you as well!
@Anguish Two tickets, please.
@Anguish Two tickets, please.
@Jennoria
Oh how beautiful!That's awesome to see! Maybe you'll get one of mine and you can make up for a missed Holiday!
@Jennoria
Oh how beautiful!That's awesome to see! Maybe you'll get one of mine and you can make up for a missed Holiday!
fxxlj9.png
@Anguish I'd love to claim a ticket :D

Thank you to both of you for holding this awesome event, those incarnations are beautiful and I loved the bios!
@Anguish I'd love to claim a ticket :D

Thank you to both of you for holding this awesome event, those incarnations are beautiful and I loved the bios!
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
[quote name="Sica" date="2015-03-27 13:03:18"]@Jennoria Oh how beautiful!That's awesome to see! Maybe you'll get one of mine and you can make up for a missed Holiday![/quote] @Sica That would be awesome!! But fair is fair ^_^ I'll just wait and see what I get!! :D They're my babies! I can't believe you're quitting!!! We coulda been incarnation creator besties!!! Lol!!! You're going to make a lot of people happy though, that's for sure!! Going out with a BANG!!! ^_^
Sica wrote on 2015-03-27 13:03:18:
@Jennoria

@Sica That would be awesome!! But fair is fair ^_^ I'll just wait and see what I get!! :D

They're my babies! I can't believe you're quitting!!! We coulda been incarnation creator besties!!! Lol!!! You're going to make a lot of people happy though, that's for sure!! Going out with a BANG!!! ^_^
tumblr_o50vkflWBK1u94wn4o1_100.jpg 23640768.png
@Anguish I have my signature ticket
@Anguish I have my signature ticket
tumblr_n7uvb86mDP1tfzajgo1_500.gif
@Anguish Id like a free ticket
@Anguish Id like a free ticket
@Anguish I'd like the free ticket, plus the signature one! c:
@Anguish I'd like the free ticket, plus the signature one! c:
65b811e1-da8c-11eb-9d89-9191049c4e24.gif

she/they Gr15mqs.png
----fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png----
@Anguish

One free and one signature ticket please.
@Anguish

One free and one signature ticket please.
1 2 ... 265 266 267 268 269 ... 404 405