Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Playing FR in public?
1 2 3 4
Yeah, sometimes. I've been recognised twice ^^; I try to be more discreet now.
Yeah, sometimes. I've been recognised twice ^^; I try to be more discreet now.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Ooooh, so playing FR in public is what the kids call it these days. *wink wink*

Jokes aside, I probably would no problem if it wasn't for the fact that so few areas in this town have wi-fi. My town's still catching up a little bit technology-wise.
Ooooh, so playing FR in public is what the kids call it these days. *wink wink*

Jokes aside, I probably would no problem if it wasn't for the fact that so few areas in this town have wi-fi. My town's still catching up a little bit technology-wise.
My writing project.
Oh yeah I FlightRise in uni computer rooms all the time, while trying to work or when I have a short break, and nobody cares. But I do sit at the back of a room if I can anyway, since I don't like being watched.
Oh yeah I FlightRise in uni computer rooms all the time, while trying to work or when I have a short break, and nobody cares. But I do sit at the back of a room if I can anyway, since I don't like being watched.
I played Flight Rising in the computer lab just last week
No one even noticed so I mean :P
I played Flight Rising in the computer lab just last week
No one even noticed so I mean :P
6klg2iF.png
Yeah I take care of all my daily bonding and gathering stuff on the train a lot. No one cares it's the CTA they've seen worse some 12-year-old lookin kid playing a dragon pet site is nbd lmao
Yeah I take care of all my daily bonding and gathering stuff on the train a lot. No one cares it's the CTA they've seen worse some 12-year-old lookin kid playing a dragon pet site is nbd lmao
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
Nothing like FR and coffee,... while sitting next to people doing serious work type things with their laptop, even better.
Especially when i am work on my lunch sitting at the coffee bar and customers are asking what i am doing, like all the time.
Nothing like FR and coffee,... while sitting next to people doing serious work type things with their laptop, even better.
Especially when i am work on my lunch sitting at the coffee bar and customers are asking what i am doing, like all the time.
zyvrj7C.pngx0CMhAc.pngrkylBBV.png
I'll use my ipad to check out the tradepost between my classes. Sometimes I get the chance to pull out my laptop and I'll just spend a good half hour playing in the coli in the hallway because it's too much of a hassle to go back to my dorm.

I don't think anyone's noticed, but I tend to be a very self conscious person(I'm working on that) so I try to stay away from prying eyes.
I'll use my ipad to check out the tradepost between my classes. Sometimes I get the chance to pull out my laptop and I'll just spend a good half hour playing in the coli in the hallway because it's too much of a hassle to go back to my dorm.

I don't think anyone's noticed, but I tend to be a very self conscious person(I'm working on that) so I try to stay away from prying eyes.
pd7VIno.png
i used to play at school but fr got banned by the school board which sucks cause it was all i did during boring classes but..
i used to play at school but fr got banned by the school board which sucks cause it was all i did during boring classes but..
I would totally if I could. My school has a ridiculous content block that blocks games like FR. And if my school didn't have a "bring your own device" policy that renders the public computers virtually useless unless you need to use the printers.

I have been asked about similar sites before (that I can get on by manipulating the URL) and frankly I do get a little embarrassed. It's not like anyone I know has a bunch of dragon and fantasy creature breeding sims and collecting games in their Top Sites folder. They usually just go "okay, cool" and drop it when I explain what they are, but still. I get a tad nervous. Just a tad.
I would totally if I could. My school has a ridiculous content block that blocks games like FR. And if my school didn't have a "bring your own device" policy that renders the public computers virtually useless unless you need to use the printers.

I have been asked about similar sites before (that I can get on by manipulating the URL) and frankly I do get a little embarrassed. It's not like anyone I know has a bunch of dragon and fantasy creature breeding sims and collecting games in their Top Sites folder. They usually just go "okay, cool" and drop it when I explain what they are, but still. I get a tad nervous. Just a tad.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
On a greyhound bus a guy next to me was like "hey my friend plays that"

And usually between classes or during if it's boring enough lol
On a greyhound bus a guy next to me was like "hey my friend plays that"

And usually between classes or during if it's boring enough lol
1 2 3 4