Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Playing FR in public?
1 2 3 4
i'm almost constantly on here in some form, usually at school, so yeah if that counts!
i'm almost constantly on here in some form, usually at school, so yeah if that counts!

Delta, 24
He/Him/His
EDT, +3 hours FR time
Coli Enthusiast
LPHLLkz.png
Campus Computer lab RN
Campus Computer lab RN
I collect
Honeybee Grey River Jumper Micromoth Battered Book of Fables Olive Sea Snake
i'm sitting in my high school library right now, i play FR during my free period. My friend is sitting next to me and he has no idea what it is but he knows that i'm weird anyway so he tends not to question me.
i'm sitting in my high school library right now, i play FR during my free period. My friend is sitting next to me and he has no idea what it is but he knows that i'm weird anyway so he tends not to question me.
windflower.pngwind.gifwindflower.png
In moments when I'm stuck waiting, I'll load up FR on my phone. Really good for the long waits at the doctors office, or lines at the check-out.
In moments when I'm stuck waiting, I'll load up FR on my phone. Really good for the long waits at the doctors office, or lines at the check-out.
zZEQs8q.png
im usually on here on my school internet, so yes!
im usually on here on my school internet, so yes!
K7QOBXu.jpg
Usually when I'm on break at work. Thought today would have to be the strangest placed I played flight rising at. I'm currently on break for jury duty and flight rising is keeping my anxiety down. *thank you fr!!*
Usually when I'm on break at work. Thought today would have to be the strangest placed I played flight rising at. I'm currently on break for jury duty and flight rising is keeping my anxiety down. *thank you fr!!*
icenice_banner2_by_blacksunice-d8stprg.png
I used to get on at school until the proxy I used stopped working. rip u_u
If I'm really bored somewhere or need something to do, I'll use my phone to get on, but I try not to do that too often so that I don't use up too much data. My mom makes fun of me for it though.
I used to get on at school until the proxy I used stopped working. rip u_u
If I'm really bored somewhere or need something to do, I'll use my phone to get on, but I try not to do that too often so that I don't use up too much data. My mom makes fun of me for it though.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
I play a lot on my phone during classes. I'm sure some of the other students have seen it, but I'm not too worried. I've also played on my laptop in coffee shops. Some people might give me a weird look, but it's not too bad.
I play a lot on my phone during classes. I'm sure some of the other students have seen it, but I'm not too worried. I've also played on my laptop in coffee shops. Some people might give me a weird look, but it's not too bad.
xWoPUjI.png
I have an Android tablet and the first thing I check up on whenever I only get some wifi connection is FR. Coffee shops, buses when commuting, lunch break at work... also school, but at school I prefer to use the library's computer. The monitor is turned away from the others so hardly anyone can see what i'm doing.
I have an Android tablet and the first thing I check up on whenever I only get some wifi connection is FR. Coffee shops, buses when commuting, lunch break at work... also school, but at school I prefer to use the library's computer. The monitor is turned away from the others so hardly anyone can see what i'm doing.
hP3vDfK.gif
I sit in my uni library all the time with my tablet and just play FR. x'D
I sit in my uni library all the time with my tablet and just play FR. x'D
AffiliateBanner.png
1 2 3 4