Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Random Confessions!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
I have a phobia of eating cucumbers (I really hate those) and eating radishes (I only like those in Chinese radish cakes, but as a whole...bleh).
I have a phobia of eating cucumbers (I really hate those) and eating radishes (I only like those in Chinese radish cakes, but as a whole...bleh).
One time, I was cutting crayons with a razor blade (I was 6 and my parents didn't know I had grabbed it when we were working on remodeling my grandmother's home) and got my thumb really deeply. I saw bone and went through a box of tissues before walking to my mom. I refused stitches, so I have a pretty cool scar...

My parents were only told that it was from safety scissors.
One time, I was cutting crayons with a razor blade (I was 6 and my parents didn't know I had grabbed it when we were working on remodeling my grandmother's home) and got my thumb really deeply. I saw bone and went through a box of tissues before walking to my mom. I refused stitches, so I have a pretty cool scar...

My parents were only told that it was from safety scissors.
@batbogeyhex - Safety scissors... o3o

Last year I was trying to open a xacto knife for no reason other than I was bored and I couldn't... But then the knife popped out and cut me. D:
@batbogeyhex - Safety scissors... o3o

Last year I was trying to open a xacto knife for no reason other than I was bored and I couldn't... But then the knife popped out and cut me. D:
wigflip-ds.png
My confession isn't funny or exciting.

I need to lose about 50 pounds to get back to my ideal weight.
My confession isn't funny or exciting.

I need to lose about 50 pounds to get back to my ideal weight.
20iias5.png
@therealmollz
Aww.. Everyone has an ideal weight but don't overwork yourself trying to lose weight. Just do it one step at a time. ^^

---

My confession: I love Toontown (or Toontown Rewritten if that counts). I know that it's meant for kids and younger teens so it isn't awkward that I like TT but I still feel weird about it. >.
@therealmollz
Aww.. Everyone has an ideal weight but don't overwork yourself trying to lose weight. Just do it one step at a time. ^^

---

My confession: I love Toontown (or Toontown Rewritten if that counts). I know that it's meant for kids and younger teens so it isn't awkward that I like TT but I still feel weird about it. >.
wigflip-ds.png
@aspiradream oh my god I was soooo into toontown when I was like 12 it got me started on the internet tbh. Nice to see it's still around.

My confession: I love cheesy lovestories give me more of them.
@aspiradream oh my god I was soooo into toontown when I was like 12 it got me started on the internet tbh. Nice to see it's still around.

My confession: I love cheesy lovestories give me more of them.
a9b72e-1548650070.png
@deermary a collection of tiny pianos? That's fantastic!

Confession: When I finally feel comfortable in a new place, I just want to move far away again.
@deermary a collection of tiny pianos? That's fantastic!

Confession: When I finally feel comfortable in a new place, I just want to move far away again.
D99pdNC.giffGygUpl.pngMsoPhyB.gif
@Delight yeah! i actually just got my 6th one yesterday from a thrift store :D!
@Delight yeah! i actually just got my 6th one yesterday from a thrift store :D!
UL6ZN.gif
Confession: I appreciate mass effect so much it makes me feel like a kid again for some reason.
Confession: I appreciate mass effect so much it makes me feel like a kid again for some reason.
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
Confession: I will pay more attention to other people's pets than to people themselves.
Confession: I will pay more attention to other people's pets than to people themselves.
mkpoaHZ.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17