Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Transformers: Dragons
1 2 ... 331 332 333 334 335 ... 535 536
@Everon Arcane here as well. Not as much in demand for TF, but I've usually got a free nest.
@Everon Arcane here as well. Not as much in demand for TF, but I've usually got a free nest.
5ncx4kr.gif she/her FR time
@Everon I'm also Arcane and would be happy to lend nests! I'm not sure if that's really in demand, but please feel free to put me on the list as well.
@Everon I'm also Arcane and would be happy to lend nests! I'm not sure if that's really in demand, but please feel free to put me on the list as well.
r6J6MbS.png
@lunatron thanks! I'm actually planning on breeding them on my own nest next time, since I have another yellow spectrum breeding pair I'm gonna do on light lol
@lunatron thanks! I'm actually planning on breeding them on my own nest next time, since I have another yellow spectrum breeding pair I'm gonna do on light lol
@Azremiel Mind pinging me when you do? :)
@Azremiel Mind pinging me when you do? :)
elementalrainbowcopy_zpse73654a4.jpg19980443.png20065282.png19980442.png20065284.png20102826.png
@lunatron sure thing~
@lunatron sure thing~
@Azremiel Thank you so much! :D
@Azremiel Thank you so much! :D
elementalrainbowcopy_zpse73654a4.jpg19980443.png20065282.png19980442.png20065284.png20102826.png
@Everon

I wouldn't mind lending my Water nests, I usually have some open - good for G1 Autobots I'd think. Also, if you want me to help with this idea, since I suggested it, I wouldn't mind at all. :>

@Azremiel

THAT STEELJAW WOW. You want 10k for him? I'll gladly give him a good home.
@Everon

I wouldn't mind lending my Water nests, I usually have some open - good for G1 Autobots I'd think. Also, if you want me to help with this idea, since I suggested it, I wouldn't mind at all. :>

@Azremiel

THAT STEELJAW WOW. You want 10k for him? I'll gladly give him a good home.
MRMeAKr.png
@frameofreality glad you like him, he's all yours~
@frameofreality glad you like him, he's all yours~
@Everon - you can put me on the wind list. idk if anyone woudl want em but im happy to host and have lots of space
@Everon - you can put me on the wind list. idk if anyone woudl want em but im happy to host and have lots of space
@Everon

I've got ice nests available to use almost all of the time. Don't do much breeding myself and lair space isn't really a problem these days.
@Everon

I've got ice nests available to use almost all of the time. Don't do much breeding myself and lair space isn't really a problem these days.
........ «Hiatus» Art Shop
«S» Baldwin Fodder

Unknown courage sleeps in your heart,
and when you realize
The downpour in your heart
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

..... Pixel art of a muted brown Veilspun with cool green wings. A whirl of green wind swirls around her.....
1 2 ... 331 332 333 334 335 ... 535 536