Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I think I'll Buy All the Festival Skins
1 2 3
Let's see, 12 skins at 35000T each is...
420000T total.

Nevermind.
Let's see, 12 skins at 35000T each is...
420000T total.

Nevermind.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@Zenzic

I do this at every festival...
There are usually dom shops where you can get all the skins for 357k (plus tips)

(... one day I will have all the skins)
@Zenzic

I do this at every festival...
There are usually dom shops where you can get all the skins for 357k (plus tips)

(... one day I will have all the skins)
lightfull.png
@Zenzic :D 357k with the 15% discount. We could grab a set for you. 178.5k if you only buy the ones you can't get from a chest.
@Zenzic :D 357k with the 15% discount. We could grab a set for you. 178.5k if you only buy the ones you can't get from a chest.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Zenzic

6 come in chest so you only have to buy 6 x2 that is if you are willing to grind.

I usually just get the chest skins.
@Zenzic

6 come in chest so you only have to buy 6 x2 that is if you are willing to grind.

I usually just get the chest skins.
A5i3AHB.png
It's a lot less stress than grinding for them. I'd rather blow the treasure. Heh.
It's a lot less stress than grinding for them. I'd rather blow the treasure. Heh.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Wow I always buy them all and didn't realize how much money it was costing me... Ahaha they're really good investments though.
Wow I always buy them all and didn't realize how much money it was costing me... Ahaha they're really good investments though.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@liantal
I know right. 420kT is just... a lot of money to burn on every Festival. An effective money sink, I suppose.

@Lonin
Thank you for the offer! but I'll have to decline.
I just like to collect one of each Festival item to satisfy the 100% completionist in me, and I never really paid attention to the total cost of the entire set before. It really adds up. XD

@Heeroku
Oh I am willing to grind when I have time, but RNG usually isn't willing to give me any chests! It's so cruel.
@liantal
I know right. 420kT is just... a lot of money to burn on every Festival. An effective money sink, I suppose.

@Lonin
Thank you for the offer! but I'll have to decline.
I just like to collect one of each Festival item to satisfy the 100% completionist in me, and I never really paid attention to the total cost of the entire set before. It really adds up. XD

@Heeroku
Oh I am willing to grind when I have time, but RNG usually isn't willing to give me any chests! It's so cruel.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I usually buy them all at every festival but last week I totally forgot and spent all of my treasure on apparel :P
I usually buy them all at every festival but last week I totally forgot and spent all of my treasure on apparel :P
Usually I get 16-20 chest during teh events ..this event is not going so well but I am resorting to trading messenger scrolls for chest .

@Zenzic
Usually I get 16-20 chest during teh events ..this event is not going so well but I am resorting to trading messenger scrolls for chest .

@Zenzic
A5i3AHB.png
I usually spend around 720k for two full sets every festival, plus more for extra copies of ones I particularly like.

I've had to start saving since the previous festival to make sure I can afford them. .-.
I usually spend around 720k for two full sets every festival, plus more for extra copies of ones I particularly like.

I've had to start saving since the previous festival to make sure I can afford them. .-.
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -
Real Life Flight Rising Merch, Cosplay, and Misc Projects

- Whale Shark Adventures on Tumblr -
Adventures with Whale Shark and Friends!
1 2 3