Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Scavenging?
1 2
I am a level 8 nature scavenger and I haven't found a single egg yet. Is this a bug or am I really unlucky?
I am a level 8 nature scavenger and I haven't found a single egg yet. Is this a bug or am I really unlucky?
Really unlucky.

At level 10 and each level after you should begin to see new items added to your pool of possible scavenged items. :-)
Really unlucky.

At level 10 and each level after you should begin to see new items added to your pool of possible scavenged items. :-)
I'm a level 8 scavenger and I've only found one egg.

OTOH, I have a trio at level 14 and another trio at level 8/9 in the coliseum and have had no eggs dropped there, while others say they've gotten them in the training grounds. I could just pout, if I were the pouting type, which I'm not. Really. Utterly not.
I'm a level 8 scavenger and I've only found one egg.

OTOH, I have a trio at level 14 and another trio at level 8/9 in the coliseum and have had no eggs dropped there, while others say they've gotten them in the training grounds. I could just pout, if I were the pouting type, which I'm not. Really. Utterly not.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Ive noticed that im really unlucky in general. Im a level 7 scavenger, havent found a single egg. Nothing good has beed dropped in the coliseum for me and Ive never gotten anything good from Pinkerton.

At least were not alone :D
Ive noticed that im really unlucky in general. Im a level 7 scavenger, havent found a single egg. Nothing good has beed dropped in the coliseum for me and Ive never gotten anything good from Pinkerton.

At least were not alone :D
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
No eggs here, of course only level 4 scavenger. A few good drops in coliseum though!

Though my friend found an arcane egg from fighting!
No eggs here, of course only level 4 scavenger. A few good drops in coliseum though!

Though my friend found an arcane egg from fighting!
williamca_banner.png
Eggs are a very rare find. I'm almost level 9 Scavenging, no eggs, though I did get a single Light Egg in the Bamboo Falls just last night, still my first and only.
Eggs are a very rare find. I'm almost level 9 Scavenging, no eggs, though I did get a single Light Egg in the Bamboo Falls just last night, still my first and only.
I'm a level 8 Scavenger and I have only found one egg so far :)

They're quite rare and some people are just luckier than others. Keep trying, I'm sure you'll get one soon!
I'm a level 8 Scavenger and I have only found one egg so far :)

They're quite rare and some people are just luckier than others. Keep trying, I'm sure you'll get one soon!
I think I'm level... 4? Almost 5? And I've found one egg scavenging.

Guess I'm just lucky.
I think I'm level... 4? Almost 5? And I've found one egg scavenging.

Guess I'm just lucky.
I'm a lvl 15 And I only have found 1 egg. :c I feel ya.
I'm a lvl 15 And I only have found 1 egg. :c I feel ya.
WCH%20bannerUPTD_zps85ecsm6c.jpg
Level 20. Found maybe 1 egg that way? I've had more luck in the coli. Got 2 eggs there. Easiest way is still the AH.
Level 20. Found maybe 1 egg that way? I've had more luck in the coli. Got 2 eggs there. Easiest way is still the AH.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
1 2