Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Animal Skins!
Hello! I've been designing animal-themed skins recently, so here's the one's I've made so far! [u][b]Orca Skins[/b][/u] Haha I went a little over the top here. Orca skins for EVERY BREED...yeah. 100,000 Treasure ~or~ 1000 Gems [u]YOU must provide Blueprint![/u] [u][b]How to obtain said skin[/b][/u] Reply to this post with: Type "Orca Skin" what type of payment (treasure or gems) which breed(s) you want Send me a message titled "(*Breed name*) Orca Skin". Include in the message your payment AND the Blueprint. [img]http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/223/5/d/orca_flight_rising_dragon_skins_all_breeds_by_stormjumper19-d6hqpmm.jpg[/img] [u][b]Gemsbok Skins[/b][/u] Right now I only have these two designed as Gemsboks. I might (probably) design more breeds in this style, but if you want it now, just message me (it will cost a little more to rush me) [img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/219/0/8/08fba82309218d04e946e35dd6924d5c-d6h5ab4.jpg[/img] [img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/220/0/9/gemsbok_impf_skin_for_sale_flight_rising_by_stormjumper19-d6h6zvx.jpg[/img] 80,000 Treasure ~or~ 700 Gems [u]YOU must provide Blueprint![/u] [u][b]How to obtain said skin[/b][/u] Reply to this post with: Type "Gemsbok Skin" what type of payment (treasure or gems) which gender you want Send me a message titled "Gemsbok Skin". Include in the message your payment AND the Blueprint.
Hello! I've been designing animal-themed skins recently, so here's the one's I've made so far!

Orca Skins
Haha I went a little over the top here. Orca skins for EVERY BREED...yeah.
100,000 Treasure ~or~ 1000 Gems
YOU must provide Blueprint!

How to obtain said skin
Reply to this post with:
Type "Orca Skin"
what type of payment (treasure or gems)
which breed(s) you want

Send me a message titled "(*Breed name*) Orca Skin". Include in the message your payment AND the Blueprint.

orca_flight_rising_dragon_skins_all_breeds_by_stormjumper19-d6hqpmm.jpg

Gemsbok Skins
Right now I only have these two designed as Gemsboks. I might (probably) design more breeds in this style, but if you want it now, just message me (it will cost a little more to rush me)

08fba82309218d04e946e35dd6924d5c-d6h5ab4.jpg
gemsbok_impf_skin_for_sale_flight_rising_by_stormjumper19-d6h6zvx.jpg

80,000 Treasure ~or~ 700 Gems
YOU must provide Blueprint!

How to obtain said skin
Reply to this post with:
Type "Gemsbok Skin"
what type of payment (treasure or gems)
which gender you want

Send me a message titled "Gemsbok Skin". Include in the message your payment AND the Blueprint.
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
ORCA SKINS!

OMG...I MUST HAVE!

How long will the orca skins be available for ? I need to save up my treasure again,but I'll try get treasure asap. :)
ORCA SKINS!

OMG...I MUST HAVE!

How long will the orca skins be available for ? I need to save up my treasure again,but I'll try get treasure asap. :)
nqo76r.png

@SqueekinOrka
lol they will be available for a long time :) don't worry
just message me when you are ready
@SqueekinOrka
lol they will be available for a long time :) don't worry
just message me when you are ready
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
Will do, thank you very much. :)
Will do, thank you very much. :)
nqo76r.png